| 06 | Void 001 | Talk

« CHAPTER SIX »

"Hey, Kacchan, I have a question." Midoriya tugged Bakugo's shirt. It was just the both of them at the dorm's sofa. Everyone else were busy and doing other stuff but they were all at the same room.

It was strange, to say. Especially the fact that Mina wasn't teasing the ash-blonde that he was comfortably sitting right beside his rival without even yelling at him to go away. Or that Kirishima or Kaminari weren't hanging out with Bakugo, even if he didn't care they were there.

Everything seemed unusual. Iida wasn't reprimanding Sero from sitting on top of the table. Todoroki was being talkative to Koda, their voices echoing throughout the room. It was.. weird.

"The hell do you need, nerd?!" Bakugo growled, putting down his phone on his lap, "I was about to win this stupid game!"

Midoriya lowered his head, "S-Sorry about that then.."

"Tch, whatever. What do 'ya want?!" Bakugo grunted, making Midoriya look away but he glanced back.

The greenhead gave a weak smile and closed his eyes. He grabbed Bakugo's arm, leaving the explosive boy confused.

Midoriya looked up on him, the smile on his face fading away. Bakugo flinched away from the hand but the greenette tightened the grip.

"Kacchan, Do you hate me?"

| January 12 | 1:19 A.M. | Day 1
« Heights Alliance
Bakugo panted heavily on his bed, his caramel-scented sweat were all over his body. "It was a stupid dream." He thought, sitting up straight on his bed.

He looked at his phone. It was one in the morning. He didn't know if classes would still resume for the day. Besides, the incident didn't happen at U.A. so there was no rationality for it to stop classes for a reason that didn't involve the school much.

Bakugo remembered dozing off after reading countless news reports. He can't say for sure what time he even slept.

He tried sleeping again but the thought of Midoriya kept popping in his head. "That shitty Deku.."

His solution? He simply went downstairs, he was hungry anyways. Clicking the elevator button, he noticed someone was using it, someone from the top floor.

"Who the hell could be awake by now?" Bakugo said out loud, waiting for the elevator to go down to the fourth floor. "Let's see, ponytail, tape arms, frog, big lips and half 'n half are on the fifth floor. Must be flat face then."

He shrugged before a 'ding' came from in front of him. It opened to see a boy with heterochromic eyes with his hair evenly split between two colors: white and red.

"What are you doing in the middle of the night, huh, Icyhot?!" Bakugo growled, entering the elevator.

Todoroki glanced at the angry pomeranian, "I could ask you thesame."

"Tch, couldn't sleep. What other shitty reason could you think of?!"

There was a short awkward silence before Todoroki answered, "Midoriya."

"Huh?!"

"If you're thinking of finding a way to help Midoriya, then you can come with me, if you want."

"And why would I help that shitty nerd?!"

"Tell me if you're gonna come or not." Todoroki stated before leaving the elevator. They reached the first floor. Bakugo stood there, grumbling and angered.

Todoroki walked towards the table and found Iida, Kirishima and Uraraka sitting across each other. All three of them weren't gloomy like they were a while ago. They seemed.. determined?