| 15 | Void 000 | Doppelganger

« CHAPTER FIFTEEN »

| 7181521144 2651815 | 00:00 | ?
Midoriya (still not conscious) sent out a hundred percent to Bakugo, the ash-blonde barely even getting a reaction to avoid before he was sent flying away, rolling on the cold snow.

Uraraka tried and failed attempts to atleast touch Midoriya, maybe then she could make him float and then it would be hard for it to control him. Still she couldn't land a single finger on him, as he kept flicking his injured fingers to her.

Iida came to the defensive part of the fight, he can't bring himself to hurt Midoriya. If they end up killing him, then the duplicate had already won.

Todoroki often tries to use his flames now. It could help Midoriya get the least bit hotter and it could help them be on the offensive with his ice to block the strong gusts of wind Midoriya's quirk gives.

Either way, they were getting exhausted. The fight was taking them a lot of time. It was taking too long.

"Looks like Izuku can defeat all of you, even on a one-on-four battle. Oh, you're surprised?" The duplicate's grin got wider, "All Might can easily take all four of you down, of course his successor can too! Though, the yellow ball of pride's quirk injures him too badly. But what is pain to him? He doesn't feel a sting now anyways, not now and never will."

The three others except Bakugo didn't flinch at the statement. They did notice how Midoriya's quirk was almost similar to the said hero and how All Might has a slight favoritism to the boy. But, this could be another trick, no way are they falling for that.

"Quit your yapping, you idiot. Fight us with your own power and stop watching like a fucking spectator. You're in the battlefield, what a pussy." Bakugo scowled.

"Disregarding my statements, Kacchan?" The duplicate chuckled, "Oh right, you already knew our little secret! But enough with the chitchat, I have to go now, sayonara!"

It walked in the sideline, racing to the other side of the forest. That's when Todoroki's head clicked, "He's going for the boundary! How could I forget..?!"

The other three took some few seconds before they remembered their talk. The doppelgänger can only fully control the whole body in the physical world once it goes through the boundary with the real person.

Bakugo propelled himself and was able to catch up, jumping to the duplicate's body, tackling him to the floor, "Got' ya, you shitty faker!" He yelled before sending out an explosion directly at its face.

The both of them rolled to a near tree, shaken from the impact of hitting a large wood. Midoriya's body fell lump on the ground, his eyes slowly opening.

"Ah, shit! He's too far away..!" The duplicate shouted in anger, kicking off Bakugo, whom he only sent a few meters away. The ash-blonde stroked his clothing and continued to fight.

"I-It hurts.." Midoriya tried to curl into a ball, failing when he saw both his arms, fingers and legs were all purple and red with blood, some-- no, all had fractured and broken bones.

Those besides Bakugo rushed to see Midoriya awake but he seemed lost and confused. "Midoriya/Deku!" Todoroki was told to help Bakugo and promptly did the action.

"Deku, oh my god, you're finally awake..!" Uraraka said with worried glances.

Iida was planning to pick him up when the greenhead winced at his movement, "P-Please don't hurt me.."

"Midoriya, everything's going to be alright! We're here to help you. It's me, your friend, Iida!" He reassured, trying to comfort the boy.

"I-I'm sorry.." The boy mewled, gently stroking his stomach from the pain, "I don't want to trouble you.. I'm just a weak quirkless person.. please leave me.."