| 01 | Void 001 | Incident

« CHAPTER ONE  »

| January 11 | 6:00 P.M. | Hospital
The dead silence filling the air on the Hospital Waiting Room was almost consuming the students of Class 1A. The villains weren't the main concern in their minds neither was it the minimal injuries of random civilians. No, it was Izuku Midoriya's life, a hero-in-training attending U.A. High and their classmate.

The incident was not too long ago, no one ever predicted that villains would attack at the same exact place the students of Class 1A would be.

You could say a villain attack that wasn't meant to target the students wouldn't have to lead to such disastrous outcomes, right? No, the world is unfair. It doesn't care if you're a hero or a villain or just a mere civilian, it will keep toying on you like a puppet.

All thoughts were snapped when a tall worn-out man with messy, shoulder-length black hair entered the room revealing to be Class 1A's Homeroom Teacher -- Shota Aizawa a.k.a EraserHead.

If we were to be honest, Aizawa is already used to seeing Class 1A in incidents, considering they were trouble magnets. It was like danger is always following wherever they go. Even so, he can't just say he wasn't worried for their well-being.

It all began just a while ago..

|Earlier at the Dorms..
"Woah, are you for real Todoroki?!" Kirishima shouted at awe, others were also sparkling with shock.

The two-toned haired boy simply nodded and said, "The old man wanted me to treat all of my classmates so I thought of maybe inviting you all."

"Guess that's how rich you could get for having your dad be the number one hero!" Kaminari joked.

Sero joined in on him, "Yeah! Treating the whole class? You sure sound rich!"

Midoriya glanced at Todoroki, in which he returned the look, "Is something wrong?" The dense hero asked.

"U-Umm! Not really, but a-are you really okay spending all that money?" Midoriya stuttered.

Todoroki glanced at his left hand and slightly smiled, "Yeah, besides, We're going to be on a Soba Shop. I think I'll like it there."

The greenette chuckled, "That's no surprise."

The whole class, excluding a certain angry Pomeranian who said it'd be a waste of time, came to a Soba Shop near U.A. High to celebrate Shoto Todoroki's birthday.

With the permission of Principal Nezu to leave school grounds, they were given a short amount of time to walk around outside. After the probably-immense training the students got from their second work-study, it's only fair to let the students get a bit of rest, right?

The store was unexpectedly big and that was good especially for nineteen students to fit in. Todoroki even got a discount from the store owner considering it was his day.

It was all just a typical birthday celebration until the door slammed open, revealing low villains with guns, only to be revealed that their mission was to rob the store, and in order to do that, one of the things they should do is to threaten each civilian.

Throughout the commotion, Class 1A get into a fighting stance, telling the villains they're students with provisional licenses. They couldn't really rely on other forces as of now, considering there weren't many hero agencies near U.A.

The villain simply smirked and held a gunpoint to a small frail girl who was shaking on the ground. "Move and I won't hesitate to kill her."

The students were taken aback. In the situation they're in, they couldn't possibly exchange the girl's life for the money the villains are robbing. But, something has to be done.