| 12 | Void 000/1 | Enter

« CHAPTER TWELVE »

| 7181521144 2651815 | 00:00 | ?
The crystal disappeared from Midoriya's eye, he covered it, trying to stop it from bleeding as he tried to stand up.

"I need to take control of you, Izuku. Then, I can finally get out of here." It declared, sliding the knife across the ground, "I know, it's selfish but when did we ever think of ourself?"

Midoriya knew he has nowhere to run. This whole cavern is its domain, not completely but most of it. He doesn't know whatever quirk this doppelgänger has, but it's better to figure it out than to stay in the dark.

"Don't call us egocentric, that's Kacchan's thing! You're always caring about those stupid friends of yours, they don't even give a damn about you." It snarled, grinning at the thought.

"You don't know that!" Midoriya argued, staring fixedly at his enemy, "Todoroki and the others will find me.. Wait.. Who?"

"Oh right, I forgot about that." It noticed how Midoriya was a little surprised at the mention of friends. It twiddled his knife on its hand, "No problem, you won't get to remember them once you're dead."

Crystals began rapidly aiming at Midoriya as he does his best do avoid, but he keeps ending up getting cuts and bruises. "Oh, and I thank you for fueling your hate. It made me stronger than before, Izuku."

Midoriya's eyes trailed to him, "My hate..?"

"Villains.." It thought, "You unconsciously hate them even if you try to be Mr. Nice Guy.. It ended up helping me after all."

"Stronger?! What do you mean??" The greenette shouted.

"I don't need you to understand anything. I mean, you always did wanted to help people, even if you had no idea, right?"

Inside his head, Midoriya was panicking. He helped it again? Just how much mistakes have he made to get himself killed?! It licked its lips with his eyes glowing bright red, "You're my hero, Izuku!"

Midoriya landed on top of the shrine, "I don't know how I'm this reflexive but it's not too long 'til I freeze to death.. And I'm sure that look-a-like won't stop 'til it kills me.. I need.. I need.." Midoriya looked everywhere and screamed in his mind, he was hit again, this time on his chest.

"Ah, I missed!" It exclaimed, charging itself to Midoriya.

"I need help..!"

« REQUEST TO CONTACT »

• ACCEPTED •

« CONNECTING.. PLEASE WAIT.. »

| January 12 | 5:00 P.M. | Hospital
Almost everyone in Class 1-A invaded the hospital, concern and agitation imprinted on each of their faces. All Might came to accompany them while Aizawa was busy solving the villain case with Detective Tsukauchi.

After getting a call though, Eraser Head eventually said he was on his way. He can't say it out loud, but he was dead worried of his number one Problem Child.

All of them were currently waiting by the hallway. Bakugo was moving back and forth, violently throwing his hands in frustration while others took nervous glances at the door, waiting for someone to barge in with good news.

All Might, however, joined his hands together, praying, hoping, wishing that his successor - whom he felt like his own son - Midoriya, would survive and continue to pursue his dream of becoming a hero.