| 08 | Void 001 | Stop

« CHAPTER EIGHT »

| January 12 | 8:30 A.M. | Class 1-A
For once, the entire class sat on their desks in dead silence, waiting for their homeroom teacher to barge in the door. Aizawa wasn't one to be late and he was very punctual when it comes to time management.

No one made a single movement and no, they didn't forget what happened yesterday. That's why their usual chatter didn't fill the room. Most of them looked at their desk, Bakugo clicked his pen over and over and a few are most likely having a staring contest with the blackboard.

An empty seat and table right behind Bakugo was a bit unnerving for them. Not in a scary manner but in a way that no one was sitting there was something they weren't so fond of.

There used to be a greenhead there, with a big wide smile that could cheer your day. But for now, there's no one to occupy that seat.

The door slowly opened to reveal Aizawa, who looked more worn out than ever before. Dragging himself to the teacher's table, he scanned the entire room. The once chatty and excited hero class had been gone. They all had this pained expression of either guilt or pure sympathy.

He couldn't greet them a good morning. Nothing was good about this day or the day before.

After a few seconds, Bakugo stood up from his desk loudly, and puts his fists on the table. He glared at the teacher, "What the hell happened to Deku?"

Aizawa grumbled. He knew that Bakugo was the only one who didn't witness the scene or have seen Midoriya laying down on a hospital bed with countless medical cables. That he was in the dark.

He didn't want to tell them anything. If they learned about it, they will be as reckless as Midoriya just to find a way.

Either way, if they didn't know anything, they'll search for answers and that would also lead to trouble.

He sighed, "I don't want to bring false hope, so.. I'll be honest and direct." He stated adamantly, "We have yet to find anything to help Midoriya get back to consciousness."

"What the hell?! If you're going to do this leisurely, then let us do it!" Bakugo growled, everyone recoiling from his sudden outburst, "You fuckers, he's going to fucking die in two days! Today is day one and you're still fucking clueless?! Bullshit!"

"Bakugo, calm down." Aizawa ordered, standing up loudly with an angry stare. "I know you're concerned, but we're doing our best. We'll find--"

"I'm done with these shitty excuses! That's all you ever say. Deku's going to fucking die and I can't do anything to even help that damn Deku!" Bakugo yelled furiously, throwing his arms around his face, frustrated, "Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit! What kind of hero am I if I can't even do anything for that stupid dumb nerd?! Huh?! What's up with that crap?!"

Aizawa scowled as his hair began levitating, "Bakugo, control your anger. I know you're better than this."

Bakugo sat back down, forcefully making a noise as he did so. Aizawa pinched his nose, calming himself down, "I've no time for these childish tantrums..."

Their homeroom teacher grumbled and stated.. no, he asked for the students, "Midoriya is in a life or death situation right now, but that doesn't mean you kids can run around recklessly, not caring for rules just to 'help' him. So.."

He glanced at each student, each giving a different look, his eyes pleaded, "I'm saying this now. Please, Stop what you're planning."

The students's eyebrows lightened. This was the very first time their teacher, who was always stern and acted like he didn't care, said those words in such a way right in front of all of them.

A stroke of realization had hit them. It wasn't just them who were in distress. Mr. Aizawa, All Might, Midoriya's mom.. They're all exasperated because they can't find some kind of way to solve the problem.

There was a moment of stillness. Not an awkward one but one that had an emotion. These students wants to help but.. they aren't allowed to do anything that wouldn't abide by the rules.

Memories of Midoriya began entering their brain and one sentence stood out, "All Might once told me, I can't help the people I can't reach."

His words echoed in the back of their minds. They were in a position were they can reach, where they can help. They can't do nothing.

| January 12 | 4:25 P.M. | Class 1-A
The ringing of the school bell clogged each of the students's ears. Others were happily packing up their bag, ready to go back to the dorms and rest.

Those were others. Class 1-A was a set of different emotions but none of them showed eagerness. Some were saddened, few were nervous, less were unflappable.

"Class A looks.. gloomy?" Tetsutetsu asked himself out loud, seeing that the class mentioned weren't themselves.

He even observed each of their faces. "Eh?"

Awase noticed the Real Steel and tapped his shoulder lightly, "You didn't hear?"

"Hear what? Tell me!"

"I don't want to create a buzz but I heard the green-haired one, you know, with the freckles and with the power quirk.. His name was Midoriya..?" Awase explained, "I heard he was shot yesterday and stayed at the hospital.."

"Wait, shot?! How did that happen?" Tetsutetsu exclaimed before Kendo shut him up.

"Let's not talk about something like that." Kendo stated, pinching both Awase and Tetsutetsu's ears, "I'm sure they're not taking everything too lightly. First, the USJ, then the Training Camp, then the Hosu and Kamino Incident, now this? These types of things, we shouldn't make rumors about it, alright?"

She said as if she was their big sister before the two nodded aggressively. To be honest, she was already feeling bad about Class A. Especially since she noticed how everyone is putting the blame on them for the current events.

Bakugo scoffed his bag and got out of the classroom, stomping his way to Todoroki. While others thought he was gonna start another war, the ash-blonde simply passed by him.

Todoroki met up with Iida and Kirishima exactly after that. The three of them motioned their head. Their plan was about to commence. Phase One was complete.

"We'll save you, Midoriya."

.

.

.

.

.

| Loading Next Chapter
| Chapter Written On - July 15, 2020

⟨ Sorry for the crappy chapter. Somehow, this brain of mine travels away while I'm writing, please help mehhh!

Anyways, this story was written by night so my head's a little sleepy while writing. Sorry if it looked rushed and all that :(( ⟩