| 11 | Void 001 | Call

« CHAPTER ELEVEN »

| January 12 | 4:45 P.M. |
« Coffee Shop - Shoto Todoroki
The sunset at the horizon can be watched from the distance, spreading its largess into a grateful sky. Rich hues of red blended with oranges and purples.

Todoroki snuck past the U.A. Gates which was surprisingly not that heavily guarded. Iida went to some kind of Crêpe Shop nearby to ask another patient.

They knew teachers will keep an eye out to the students, that's why he manage to make Bakugo set an outburst earlier.

Hopefully, Aizawa would probably be more weary of the ash-blonde right after that, thinking like he is the one most likely on the move. It was even a miracle they got him to agree on things.

Kirishima and Uraraka both wanted to obtain information as well. Even so, Iida asked for Ochaco to ask permission and take a visit to Midoriya to check on him while Eijiro would make sure to keep the spiky blonde calm.

According to the website they've got, this person Half and half will visit works at some kind of Coffee Shop just around the corners of U.A.

"Sorry for making you wait..!" The waiter exclaimed sitting down.

"No, it's fine." Todoroki reassured the man. He was still staring down at the table while the man settled in, "Sir, are you sure it is really alright for me to ask about.. that?"

The young waiter already knew the situation, it was in the news anyways. He also watched the sports festival and saw the two-toned hair fight against the greenhead. He nodded, "If it can help, then I'm okay with it."

Only a day was left for Midoriya's life, he can't waste any time now. He has to get as much data to get to the bottom of this.

"From my research, the quirk that had hit Midoriya has something to do with his mind." Todoroki stated, his voice not stopping for a second, "If you're comfortable and if you remember anything, do you mind telling me if you were elsewhere while you're coma?"

The waiter tipped his finger on his chin and stated, "I do remember being in some kind of field.. and then there was trees and then snow.. then sand-- then rocks as I keep wandering. I have to say, it was strange there."

Todoroki wrote everything down and continued to question him, "What's your quirk, sir?"

"Eh... I'm quirkless." He shrugged.

"Oh.."

"Ah, don't sweat it. You could say it was luck, if I had some real powerful quirk, I might be dead by now."

"Sorry."

"I don't mind that, um, what else can I help you for?" He said, sipping his cup.

Todoroki scratched his head and asked, "How did you escape the.. er.. field?"

"Escape..? Apparently one of my old friends suddenly appeared and helped me against this big spider."

"Spider?"

"Yeah, I'm a bit afraid of those.." The waiter rubbed his neck, "But she came and practically defeated the thing."

"So his is fear." Todoroki noted, "If it was Midoriya's.. What could he be afraid of?"

The U.A. student didn't reply and just nodded, telling the waiter to keep going, "Then I went to some desert and I got back here.. I don't know if that would help though.. Everything else is a bit blurry."

So a grass field then a forest, probably. A snowy place then some kind of desert. If they're the same and if these were the things Midoriya is going through, where could he be by now?