| 09 | Void 000 | Toshinori

« CHAPTER NINE »

| 7181521144 2651815 | 00:00 | ?
The bright sun greeted Nana and Midoriya a good morning. Who knew their talk would take a lots of time or does time really exist? It felt like the night were just minutes before daylight arrived.

Nevertheless, Nana lead Midoriya outside the crooked house, both carefully walking down. The greenhead simply followed her footsteps when he noticed something.

"Ms. Shimura.. Y-You have no shadow..?"

"You and the rest are the only ones who can see me. I can't explain everything to you too clearly. For example," She trailed off, turning around to face him, "One for All."

"Can you repeat? I didn't understand." Midoriya rubbed the back of his head, "Are you making radio noises, is that your quirk, Ms. Shimura?"

"No, it's not my quirk." Nana pointed his nose, "For some odd reason, he still manages to keep you from regaining your memories. Whenever I mention it, it would sound like something else. Our quirk doesn't really help that much mentally for now."

"Our quirk? Memories? I think I remember everything clearly but I don't really have a quirk." Midoriya pondered before muttering eternally. His unending speculations were everywhere.

Nana giggled and patted his back, "You're farther into the future than you think you are, Young Izuku!"

The greenette took some time to understand what she said, "Are you saying there are things that happened that I don't remember?"

She gestured a yes and continued moving forward. "We manage to block the mindlink but his strength and will is getting stronger and harder to come by."

While Midoriya didn't exactly understand what she meant, he nodded and proceeded to walk with caution.

Walking through the forest was pretty quiet. The serene sound of water splashing and the swaying of the tree's leaves hummed in the background.

"Ms. Shimura?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't want to pry but.. who's Toshinori? You keep mentioning him back at the house.. They sound like a nice friend!"

"Ah?" She glanced at the curious boy, "He's my successor."

"O-Oh? So you're training this Toshinori person.. to be just like you?"

"Correct, Young Izuku!"

"Is there a chance.. that they're nice..?"

"Of course! Get this," Nana smiled, "You'll get to know him better once we're out here. Plus, you two are very similar!"

Midoriya smiled at the thought. A person exactly like him? Maybe then, he could have friends. Then, maybe life could be a little more lighter for him.

Adding to that, he also wanted to get to know Nana Shimura better. She seemed like a nice person and looks eager to be one of his friends, even if she was a decade older.

Nana stopped and pointed to the front, "We'll go by there."

There stood churches of ice and glaciers glittering like glass. Icy mountains almost reaching the clouds, there beholds water flowing off the melted ice. The mountain tops were white instead of green with caverns right below them.

"It's snowing?" Midoriya said, gazing at the snowpack he was right on top of, "No.. we're in a completely different place this instantly...? How did that happen?"

Ignoring the snow, Midoriya noticed Nana who was a bit freezing. That's when he noticed what she was wearing.

"Ah! You're freezing! L-Let me Help you!" Midoriya exclaimed, taking the scarf by his neck and wrapped it around her.