| 14 | Void 000 | Control

« CHAPTER FOURTEEN »

| 7181521144 2651815 | 00:00 | ?
"Midoriya..?"

All four of them laid there eyes on a slumping body being carried carelessly with what seems like strings. It was Midoriya, the real one.

He looked terrible and that would be an understatement. One of his eyes had a hole and seemed like they were bleeding. He had cuts with several bruises and there were blood stains emitting from his stomach, as if something pierced through it. Midoriya looked unconscious but was standing up straight.

Right beside him was someone who looked exactly like Midoriya but, instead of a cheerful smile that helps your day, it was an evil one. One that felt like he knew every deep secret you have and will use it against you. One that wanted to tell you that it was there, right in front of you and you can't possibly ignore its presence.

It licked its lips, "Well, well, well.. I guess it took me too long to have little Izuku that those stupid people managed to get you in here. I'm in a hurry so you kids better get out of my way."

"Give that damn nerd back, you faker." Bakugo scowled, staring daggers at it.

"Give him back? Izuku doesn't belong to anyone, Kacchan. He's his own self, he decides what he wants. You can't possibly say--"

"Shut the fuck up, that shit you're saying is the opposite of what you're doing, you bastard!" Bakugo shouted before Todoroki immediately moved in front of him. He stepped on the floor, ice quickly emitting on the ground towards the duplicate, who only smirked at the sight.

Almost suddenly, the unconscious Midoriya got up and took the shot, getting himself frozen inside the ice attack.

It grinned, "You're gonna kill him, Shoto. Did you know he's already gonna die from frostbite? It's gonna get him much faster and it will be far more worse."

Todoroki gritted his teeth, Bakugo got even more angrier, "You've gotta be shitting me?! Are you a coward? You're fucking controlling him, you bastard!"

Bakugo propelled himself towards the enemy and tried to get a hit on it. Keyword: tried. It used it's strings on Midoriya and let him use One for All with a kick, destroying the iceberg he's in and covering the enemy.

Strong gusts of wind blew the four heroes, it was as strong as All Might's smashes. The unawake Midoriya's legs were busted, probably from using 100% of his power.

They were getting more weary. Rather than helping Midoriya, they were just helping the enemy. Deku would probably be immobile if he did indeed got off the other's control. Even so, their heads were swirling with solutions.

They stood there, trying to come up with some kind of way. What could they do to stop this? To win this fight? To possibly save Midoriya?

Bakugo was keeping the opponent busy, making sure he won't set an explosion on the real Midoriya.

"We have to get Midoriya and find a way to stop the villain from controlling his body." Iida yelled, "Got any ideas, Todoroki?"

The fire and ice shook his head. Even with no plan in mind, they can't just stand there. Iida attempted a high reciproburst, where he immediately turned it off once Midoriya got in the way.

Landing on his feet, Todoroki sent out flames at the same time Bakugo planned another attack, causing one of them to get a hit on their adversary.

Then it was an opportunity! During all that, Iida jumped in and grabbed Midoriya, running back to where Uraraka was.

Icyhot and Bakugo smirked, "Now, we can go all out, you fucking faker!" The both of them running towards their enemy, firing up their quirks to the strongest extent.

Uraraka saw the deeply injured Midoriya, cuddling in Iida's arms. The boy was shivering from the cold, he doesn't have much time. "What do we do? Should we bring him to the house from before? It's hotter there..!"

"It's too far away. We have to tend his injuries first!" Iida took a blanket from his pocket, one that he normally use for training.

Just as Iida was about to put the blanket on the wound, he immediately stood up, eyes closed. Midoriya powered One for All on his injured arm and punched the blue haired boy in the face, his rectangular glasses cracking.

Midoriya (unconscious) jumped towards Todoroki and attempted a Manchester Smash, which Icyhot immediately blocked with an ice wall that broke right after the attack.

Uraraka observed everything when an idea popped on her mind, "The strings! I..! I think we have to cut them, maybe that's how he's controlling Deku!"

It smirked with Midoriya standing beside it, "Wow, you figured it out. Well, most of it."

Todoroki sent out a flame attack towards the strings above Midoriya as Bakugo sent an explosive strike on the duplicate, its arms looked burnt.

Just as the blazes dispersed, their eyes gaped wide open. The strings weren't burned, they were still in tact and can still definitely control Midoriya's movements.

Bakugo tried to strangle the strings out of Midoriya, in which he just passed through it like it had Mirio's Permeation.

"Now, now.. Don't tell me you actually thought this is going to be that straightforward." It grinned, powering up Midoriya's whole quirk on his entire body.

This showed that it was just playing with them. That it was just wanting to have a little bit of entertainment. That it was in control.

"Heroes really are naïve."

.

.

.

.

.

| Loading Next Chapter
| Chapter Written On - July 21, 2020
| Published On - September 7, 2020