Chapter 1

"Find me.......find me......find...me.."

"Kim....Kim...Kim!" Kimmon had snapped from his sudden reverie when his cousin, Itthipat trying calling him a few times. He didn't realize he was out of it and he could see Itthipat asking him what's wrong with his scrunched up face while Kimmon would just shaking his head, saying it was nothing.

They were currently celebrated his 18th birthday at his house. It was the day he was waiting for some time now. He didn't have any specific reason, as for why he was waiting for this day, he just thought it would be interesting and ..... whatever.

Anyway, he was just blown away his candles that suddenly he heard this voice in his head. A voice he never heard of before. It was distant, but he could understand the words. 'Find me?' He just brushed it off when his father had taken attention of everyone present.

"Attentions please." All the eyes then would turn to his father, Warun Warodom. "Good evening everyone and I hope all of you were enjoying yourself at this party. So, as we all know, we were gathered here to celebrate my oldest son, Kimmon Warodom of his 18th birthday, the day when it will open the adult world, though it still hard to believe my playful son already 18 years old. Why are you growing up so fast, son?"

To that, guests were laughing a little and Kimmon would just shake his head to his father's antique. People would never believe him if he talked about how his father would behave like a mother should, with a face like his. It was so contrasted with his behavior, while his mother was just smiling. She was always a woman with little words.

"Anyway, as a tradition on a day like this, I, as a father would need to give my son a special speech of 'welcoming him to an adult world'. My son, Kim, congratulations for today, and thank you for coming into this world, into our lives and makes it brighter. Your cheerful and playful behavior always makes my day, and son, trust me, you never had an idea how much that helps me whenever I was down."

"Okay, sorry. No touchy-feely, I will try to shorten my speech. So, as I was saying, son, being an alpha, you supposedly found your mate one day. I know, most of you young people don't really believe in that anymore, since no one could tell whether you will or you wouldn't. But, son, all I can say is that you will know once you find your mate. However, I don't want to be so typical or outdated, according to you, young people. So, if you decided to go with your choice, please take it some more serious thought before going to that point. Whatever your decision is, please know, that we, your parents always support you, whatever your decision is."

"Enjoy your life as an alpha, and please, control your wolves side, don't be so naughty, my boy. Thank you again for everyone present. Cheers!"

Warun had finished his speech by holding up his glass fill of wine, and everyone else was following him and was drinking their drinks and will clap their hands after that and some of the people would approach Warun and Kimmon, giving away their congratulatory handshake.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Baby..... Congratulations and happy birthday." Kimmon was casually walking just getting into the college gate when a girl suddenly grab his arm coming from behind and was clingy to him. Kimmon would just smile as his response and just let her clingy to him. It was casual to him since people knew her as his girlfriend, which she was decided on her own.

The reason Kimmon was letting her because it keeps bugs away....especially in his mood like today. He wasn't hearing things when he thought he was when he heard it the first time. The same voice came again, hunting him in his sleep. "Baby...why won't you reply to me? Are you angry I couldn't be at your party last night and I couldn't see you yesterday? I'm sorry baby...I couldn't escape my family gathering, my mom would kill me for sure. Why would it be on your birthday night? Ughh....sorry na baby..."