Chapter 7

"From here, you will show us the way." Kimmon who was still shocked that the place he was the night before in his dream has actually existed and the fact that he could recognize it in the first place was even weirder. It was in the woods, everywhere looks just the same yet it wasn't. But then, hearing Tee, Kimmon was frowning even more, and he was sure he could get older faster being with these guys.

"Show you the way? To where? How would I know, this is your pl..............."

"Find me...find me..... find me...." Kimmon was stopped when he heard the voice again. Without saying anything, Kimmon was following the sound and it was like he could see some trail of the voice that was coming to him, and he wasn't sure what he did, but he just had to do it. Tee and Tae were smirking watching Kimmon and would just be following the guy.

Kimmon step was getting faster and faster until Tae and Tee had to transform just to be at the same pace with him, running to where his senses brought him, which Tee and Tae would trust him blindly and Kimmon felt weird with everything that happening, but somehow, he thought that was the right things to do.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Good morning, Mr. Copter! How was your night? Had you had a beautiful sleep? Here is your breakfast, please enjoy it, and have a nice day today."

Copter was just looking at the face that was talking to him with a straight face, immune to any emotions. They were smiling sweetly at him, served him every day, that he never lack anything at all. He was supposed to be happy since all his needs had been taken care of. They helped him in everything that he lacks nothing at all.

But then he couldn't be happy. He couldn't smile nor having a normal conversation with all those in front of him. That where the main problem was. They existed just for that purpose. Serving him and making sure his needs had been filled, just to make sure he was alive and well.

Those who existed without a soul, one moment they were there, cleaning, cooking, farming, and one moment they were gone, back to the smoke that surrounds his area, the only world he could live in. The place that he called a cage, a big one. He was in the castle somewhere he couldn't ever know, for sure nowhere to be found, hiding behind the smoke, alone and lonely.

Those 'soulless' things couldn't even respond to him properly. They were coming to him saying the same thing every day, and the cycle went on and on, no matter what he did. He remembered the first day he wakes up being in this castle, somewhere he never be before, that he felt really afraid.

He was trying to run away immediately, but he couldn't go far from the smoke that surrounds this castle. Every time he was running into it, no matter how far he had run through it, going straight ahead, he would end up coming back to this castle. He thought if he never gives up, he could find a way through the smoke, or maybe he could run faster, that finally, he might see the end of the smoke. But every time, the end of the smoke he could only found was the one back to the castle, that he eventually stop trying.

But then, the next day, how happy he was when he could see them and thought at least he wasn't alone in this big castle. He had friends he could talk to, only to know later that they were also coming from the smoke, and the task was only to serve him. Those soulless being had to make sure he didn't fall sick, and if he was, they would treat him.

In the morning, from his window of the tower, he could see those soulless things were doing everything, from farming, cleaning, and hanging the washed clothes, that it looks like the real-life was having a life there. That's all the fantasies he could have, having to face each day, alone. He wonders if anyone out there would have to look for him since he lost his parents on the day he was brought here.

Just thinking about it, he could cry and sometimes he cried his heart out, showing how frustrated he was, losing his parents and at the same time being locked up in this castle, alone, with no hopes at all. Every day he was hoping, wishing and even pray that someone could find him, and save him, taking him out from here.

All he could chant in his heart was.... Find me.....find me.....find me. Somehow he wished his words would reach someone, though he knew how impossible it was. He was only fourteen when he was brought here, and now he couldn't even tell how old he was since he couldn't see even the moon from where he was confined. He could see in the mirror he was growing up, and that he could tell only physically.

There wasn't much difference, anyway. His face doesn't change that much, even his height too. Maybe it wasn't that long he was been confined here, even though he felt forever. This beautiful castle doesn't even have any library or any books he could read just to fill his time.

But then again, maybe that was the purpose, so he couldn't know anything, he couldn't learn anything and that he couldn't be smart. Being confine here at a young age, not many things he knew or do before being here. There's no one to teach him anything, especially regarding himself and the wolves inside him.

Talk about the wolves, from the moment he was here, he couldn't felt his wolves inside him. Were his wolves dead? He couldn't tell. He couldn't connect to it at all. Did he die with his parents? Then, what left in him then? What would they call him, a person without wolves? But then, in this smoke cage, who would have called him? He could let out countless sighs. He didn't know the purpose of life anymore, or was he actually alive?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kimmon, Tae, and Tee who had to take a rest for a while, continue their journey back when the morning came. However, this time, they continued in human form since Kimmon couldn't see clearly the way they were heading, since the signal he had was getting weaker at the moment, and he could hardly find his way.

He still felt strange of how he knew where to go and that he could see the trail that could lead him, no, them to somewhere he wouldn't know where to go or the purpose of going after it. Tae and Tee were still quiet of everything, but nonetheless, he himself felt this was the one thing he needs, no, he had to do. He would ask their explanation later.

However, he was glad all the way to where they were right now from last night, they didn't stumble into some bad creatures, that he imagine, which at least he would find a pack of bad wolves, though they were wolves themselves, or some sneaky creatures that trying to steal from them until their step was halted.

Kimmon thought about it too early. He sigh. There they were, a group of strange faces and features, creatures he couldn't know and would never know about was surrounding them all.

End of Chapter 7