Chapter 25

Copter and Korn had walked fast following the prison leader, known as Oat and they were surrounded by a few soldiers as their escorts as well as their security, supposedly. Copter won't comment on that. But they were currently at the castle, on their way to see the king, as requested by Copter earlier that evening, before the prison was attacked.

When Copter was weak after healing all those unexpected turned wolves by dark magic, Oat had ordered his soldiers to help him get to rest in one of their guest room in the office, while Oat contacted his uncle, which actually had worked here in the castle, and was serving to the royal family his whole life. He was the one relay the message to the king and also telling the king the whole story that was happened in the prison today before the castle even received any reports regarding the issue. Procedures always delay things so much, until it was too late.

So, here they are, in the main castle on their way to meet the king of the human world. But Copter was insisted to bring Korn with him, something he thought he needs to, even though he wasn't sure why. While the other wolves that were healed, wasn't imprisoned anymore but was helping the soldiers to guard the prison, and because of the black magic, they already knew how to transform.

Once they were in the hall, they could see the King was sitting upright on his throne, and the queen was sitting on her designated seat on king's left, calmly watching the new faces coming near to them. Once they arrived right in front of the king, Oat, Korn, and the other soldiers would be kneeling with their right hand on their left part on their chest, giving their bow to their king, except for Copter. Copter would look straight to the king with his straight face, and the king would also looking at him, wondering about the stranger.

A castle's guard was coming closer to Copter to force him to give the king the same gesture as everyone, but the king was putting up his hand, stopping him from doing so. Seeing that, the guard would bow to the king, before going back to his position.

"Rise." The king would say, only then Oat, Korn, and other soldiers would stand up once again, facing the king. "My king," Oat was started. "This guy was our wolves prisoner, but I was suspected he was from the other world since he didn't know most of the things in our world. However, I believe he didn't have any ill intention, since he was the one saving the prison and the soldiers from a group of wolves attack, that was outnumbered us. He had something to discuss with you, my king."

"Let him speak." The king replied. He was an old man, on his late 50, but he was still strong even though the whole world knew, how he lost his princes and never get to find them until now. He had that dark circle under his eyes, but that doesn't make him look weak at all. Oat had given way to Copter to stand in front of them, so he could have properly faced the king, King Chantarat.

"I'm sorry if I seem rude to you. Oat's suspected was right, I was from the other world. My name, Copter Pnuwat, and I was....." Copter's words was stopped when the king abruptly standing up upon hearing his name.

"You were Pnuwat? The royal family from the other world, Pnuwat?!" Copter was frowning and didn't understand how the king knew his family. "I was royal, yes, but I was pushed out from the thr...." His words stopped again when the king was coming down from his throne, charging him, and pulled him in his arms, making every single soul in the hall shocked and dumbfounded, even the Queen herself.

Chantarat royal family and Pnuwat royal family were very close to each other. It started with the prince from both families that befriend coincidentally, meeting in the woods, and because of them, the door between both worlds was opened not long after that. It was the great-great-grandfather of King Chantarat, that makes it was the great great great grandfather of Copter.

So, when they had to close the door, because of the demand of their own people, for the 'stupid' prophecy, which had proven now, wasn't stupid at all, they had to promise to make sure their generation knew about both families, and they had a secret way of contacting each other. It stopped when Copter's parents died, which King Chantarat had received the news not long after that, but when the evil woman had taken the throne, he thought prince Pnuwat had died along with his parents.

King Chantarat had released the dumbfounded Copter in between his arms and was facing Copter straight in his eyes. "I lost triple sons, and when I heard about your parents, it breaks my heart. I was in agony for years, thinking our royal family would die with me. Thank you, son, for being alive and coming to me. Let's talk somewhere more private."

"Krit." Krit, Oat's uncle was coming closer to the king right away. "Send someone suitable to train the new transform wolves at the prison. Once you settle with that, come to my chamber." King Chantarat had order Krit right away. "Yes, my king." King Chantarat was pulling Copter away, but then Copter remembered something that makes his step halted, along with the king.

Copter turned around, "Korn, you are coming with me. It's okay, right?" Copter then turns to the king back, making the king turned to Korn. Somehow, the guy had caught his eyes, and his vision glued to the younger guy for a while, before he was nodding his head. Usually, he wouldn't permit just anyone, especially an assistant to enter his private chamber, but he didn't understand why the young guy was an exception. But King Chantarat didn't ponder on it.

"Tell me, son, what happened to you and your parents back there." King Chantarat was asking right away once the three of them were sitting at the round table, in the private army planning chamber on the east side wing of the castle. He wouldn't even permit the Queen to enter this chamber and the door to this chamber would be open with his and only his palm print. Every single activity in the room would be under his watch, and he didn't mind that much even this part of the castle was untidy and dusty. He made it so no one could sneak in and putting any bugs without his permission. This room was rarely opened, but then since the werewolves had been going amok, this room had been frequently open to discussed emergency measured to counter the uncontrolled wolves.

"I'll talk about it later, uncle. But I need to discuss with you concerning the unknown war we are about to face." King Chantarat was rubbing his face with a loud sigh. Of course, he knew the situation, he was the king after all.

"You are indeed a royal and are splitting image of your father. Never beat around the bush, will always straight to the point." King Chantarat was smiling while talking about his long lost friend he missed the most. His dead news had made him felt lonely but this guy appearing before him somewhat makes him less lonely, and it felt great. He must be a weak man, after all.

"I never knew both of our family knew each other and never lose contact." Said the frowning Copter. "We were supposed to tell our next generation when you reached 15, but then I lost my sons when they were just three months old. We would just be meeting each other in private and secretive, and only we knew how to communicate with each other. When your father didn't come to the meeting place, I had some people to investigate what happened, only to know that nobody in your world even remembers you and your family and that they had your parent's statue in the royal grave."

Copter then was thinking, and that he thinks the situation would just be an advantage to him. "Interesting."

End of Chapter 25