Chapter 23

"Can I see your leader?" The soldier that was giving food to the prisoner was frowning and ignoring Copter. "I said I want to see your leader." Copter had pushed his words a little bit to let out an intimidating aura from himself, but not too much, yet. It succeeded in taking the soldier's attention.

The soldier who was just about to turn around after handing the tray to Copter, stopped and turn to Copter back again. "Why?" He would ask.

"To make a deal." The soldier would just chuckling hearing Copter's that he felt ridiculous. He would just turn around and walked away. But the shrieking sound and the whistling sound from the other prisoners were making his step halted.

Slowly, he turned around only to see a wolf standing behind him? But it wasn't really a wolf, yet wasn't a man either. He could see the steel bar of the prison was bending so badly when he looks behind that creature, to the prison room he was supposedly in.

He couldn't move, his legs were shaking, and if it weren't because of his pride, he might have peed his pants right there and then, but he tried to hold his ground, while stuttering asking the animals he never encountered in his life before, ever!

"I....w.will b.bring y.you to h.him." Hearing that, Copter who had turned to half human and half wolf was turning back to his human form, for he thought the guy understood his message perfectly. The soldier just now was calming himself down once he could see a sweet man rather than scaring animals, or creatures? He fixes his position and was coughing a little bit, to redeem his pride back.

"Follow me." He would say, and Copter would just smiling, for he thought this guy was quite funny. He never thought a human could have this much pride, despite been a weak creature. But then, before he walked further, he turns to dumbfounded Korn, who was agape, seeing the situation just now. Though he was a wolf, he never knew how to transform and that he never saw a wolf in wolves form before, but then that wasn't a wolf, right?

"Korn, what is your boyfriend's name?" It took Korn's several seconds before he could come back to himself. He thought he was gone somewhere already. "Uhh..oh...it's....Knock." Copter was smiling showing his dimple, making Korn missing his boyfriend's more. Somehow, Copter was reminding him of Knock so badly...."Knock, I miss you."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"What?! If we transform to wolves, they will for sure thought that we are one of the rebels!" One of the alpha was retort back when Kimmon had to explain to them the truth about the queen on the other side. And what might be the cause of the chaos that befalls them right now. And to fight her and her soldiers, they had to transform into wolves, but the alpha had concerned about the human and the silver bullet more. He doesn't really convince with Kimmon's news. Somehow, he felt it was ridiculous.

They were gathering shortly after Kimmon and others had arrived. Before they were coming back here, Itthipat and Bas had learnt how to transform to their wolves, and Copter had been talking and discussing a lot of things with Hanna while they were learning about it. In the meantime, Kimmon too had practiced with Tae how to strengthen or, to use his ability to its full potential.

"You don't believe a word I said? Is that it?" Kimmon would ask and the guy would just make faces. "Then what about the things happening right now? Why do you think they suddenly rebel and saying that they wanted to conquer this world when obviously we don't have any problems sharing the world before. And that they weren't even from prison, I heard."

That guy was lost with words. Truth is, every one of them keeps on wondering why things turn this way? Why their family had to die? Why they had to be separated from their loved ones? Clearly, no one had answers to that until Kimmon and his friends came. It was sound very weird and ridiculous, but it was still making sense in a way.

"We don't have much time to argue. Please, those who volunteered to fight, follow us, we need a proper practice ground and it will not be enough just been here. Witch Ela." Kimmon was cutting short their argument and had turned to Ela to use the spell given by Hanna, to create a ground inside a compact place like they are in right now.

Ela would just be nodding her head, while Nam, Wan, and Pink had been ready to help her out. Ela had mumble some spell while holding a rock on her open palm. After she finished her spell recital, she had blown the rock, making it glowing and Ela would have put the rock on the floor, which the glowing got bigger and bigger, but then Nam, Wan, and Pink had contained the glowing as to not let it grow out of hand.

After the glowing had a maintained shape, only then a diagonal shape forming in the middle of the glowing, reveal another space behind it, make it like a door to another space. Warun was the one who stepped in first, which follow by others one by one, even the alpha guy earlier had to follow everyone, when he was left alone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You are the leader?" Copter would ask when he was brought to an office with a guy wearing almost the same uniform with the soldiers who brought him, but yet a little bit different, but Copter didn't really care about those things and was asking him straight to the point.

"As a prisoner you sure are bold. I am the leader here, what do you want from me?" The guy was asking, retort back. He could see from the cctv what had happened earlier and he wasn't happy about it a bit, but he knew better not to provoke this little guy, though he had his soldiers ready with the weapon outside his door. He wasn't even invited Copter to take a seat.

"So, are you the king of this kingdom?" Hearing that, the guy was bursting in laughter. He took almost several minutes just to calm himself down before he turned to the frowning face of Copter. "You are one funny guy. The king of the kingdom wasn't someone who would entertain a prisoner like you. I am the leader of this prison and you are my prisoner. If you are trying to act the same way you act before to demand things from me, don't even think about it. My soldiers were ready with the silver weapons everywhere and no matter how strong you are, the likes of you could never fight the silver bullets."

Still, Copter would just smile at it. "I said, I need to see the king of this kingdom." With a blink of an eye, Copter was already standing behind the guy, holding the guy on his neck. "And I heard humans like you will be hurt too, getting the shot, be it silver bullet or not. It seems you could see what I did, though I don't know how you did it, I'm sure you know what I'm capable of. Now, am I worthy enough to see your king?"

End of chapter 23