Chapter 35

"What?!" Kimmon had standing up letting go his parents hold on his hands and was looking straight to his parent's eyes. Copter was holding an urge to hugging his mate just to calm him down, but he knew he had to let his mate face his truth and face his parents. So he was just watching the situation for now.

"No, this is not right. I am an alpha because you are an alpha, right dad? Please tell me, I'm your son, mom. Please." Kimmon couldn't hold in his tears anymore when all this time he thoughts his parents were his real parents when apparently they weren't? How could he accept this?

Andrea was standing up taking her tall son into her arms and she couldn't contain her tears anymore too. "You are my son, no doubt about it. But I wasn't one who bore you and giving birth to you son, no matter how much I wished it was me. You are our son, no matter what, okay?" their crying got harder and Kimmon was hugging his mother back tighter, crying into her arms, after so long trying to be a strong alpha boy, that all these times he was tried hard not to cry in his mom's arms no matter how difficult things be.

"We have found you in the woods, as a cub, hurting and weak. You were unconscious, barely alive that we have to rush you to the hospital right away. Your dad had gone back to where we found you right after he had rush you to the hospital, afraid your real parents was looking for you,, but no matter how hard he tried looking, nobody was looking for you. You were a baby, and I couldn't bear any child because of the previous surgery I had to take, that we decided right after to take you as our child. We thought we will never find your real parents, but our king Copter said he knew them, so that's why we have this conversation right now. Baby, please don't hate me and your dad, na? You know how much we love you, right?"

Once they both had calmed down, Andrea and Kimmon was sitting back on their seat and Andrea was taking Kimmon's hands into her hold while telling him what really happened and the truth behind his secret birth.

"I love you mom and dad. No matter what, you both will stay as my parents. Don't you think you will get away from me, old man." Kimmon was looking straight at his dad when he mentioned old man, earning a chuckled to it. They were laughing while crying and were having a group hugs. Copter who was just watch everything from the side could only smile watching them. It's great to have caring parents, real or not. Blood might be thicker, but heart could be stronger.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was now Itthipat and his parents right now inside Copter's private chamber while Kimmon and his parents were having personal conversation in Copter and Kimmon's bedroom chamber.

It was almost the same reaction, and it was somehow tiring Copter to see the same reaction and to go through almost the same things once again, but he knew he couldn't avoid this.

"Hmmm, uncle, auntie, you are both human, can I asked how you can have a son as an alpha?" Itthipat was smiling while his parents was looking at each other hearing the question. They didn't have any problem if anyone would asked them and they would just gave them the same answer every time, but then when the king of a magical kingdom was asking you, it was the whole new level, and of course they knew it wasn't good to lie to a king, of magical world on top of that.

"Oh that? You were calling us here just to ask about that, king? It's because my grandfather was a werewolf. So it is possible to have wolf as your son even though they were both human. Right, mom?" His mom was reluctantly smile and was barely looking straight to him, making Itthipat frowning.

Copter was smiling to Itthipat's answers. It's only natural for an alpha to have a son as an alpha, but it will be impossible otherwise. An omega or beta might be but for an alpha, it was impossible. Tee might notice that as much, but maybe it wasn't his business yet to prey in it. "I meant no harm, uncle, auntie. But don't you think Itthipat had the right to know the truth? And besides, I believe he will never blame you for it. I had to do this because I know the real one."