Chapter 33

Copter was opening his eyes slowly and was looking at the surrounding but he could see no one. He felt refreshed and was sitting up from the bed just to see the room was quite familiar. The design and the furniture's place might be changed, but it was still the same room. His parent's room. He was back into the castle, but where is everyone else?

Everyone should be safe, right? He has fainted right after Peraya's gone, so he couldn't be sure of everyone's safety after the attack. Now, he felt nervous. What if somebody was hurt? Or worst....dead?

Copter was getting off from the bed and was about to walk to the door when the door opened reveal Kimmon who had running to him right away, pulling Copter into the warm that Copter missed so much. It feels so long, though it wasn't really that long. Maybe. He couldn't really tell, but it doesn't really matter right now.

"You are awake. Thank goodness. Do you know how worried I was? You were sleeping for so many days, you scared me." Copter was frowning. "That long?" Copter was asking, still in Kimmon's arm. "Yes, baby, but it doesn't matter as long as you are awake now." Kimmon answers him, still holding tight his mate in his embrace.

"How is everyone?" Copter would ask. Kimmon's face changes a little while biting his lips. He knew he had to tell Copter, but he was still hesitant. But he knew he had to. So, he had to break the hug so he could face Copter, but still, his hands were still holding on both Copter's arm, holding that man in his arm distant, while looking straight to Copter's eyes.

"The black cloud had produced an acid rain, Cop." Copter was frowning. He had a glance at the black cloud forming but he thought he was fast enough to prevent it from produce any damage, but he knew he had failed his people. Copter knees felt weak and Kimmon had held him before he was falling on the floor.

"Cop, please, be calm." Kimmon then drag him to sit on the edge of the bed and Copter would turn to Kimmon once again. "How many casualties?" He would ask again. He had to know everything, he had to have a full picture of what happened on that day.

"First of all, please don't blame yourself, please. I wouldn't really sure of the exact amount, but the acid rain had ruined most part of the castle building, except for the main building where we are now, a few castle workers who trapped in the castle building when the war happened, all Tae's father's soldiers including himself, but the rain couldn't reach any innocent citizen thanks to your fast action. So, don't blame yourself, okay?"

Copter was looking straight into Kimmon's eyes even though Kimmon had finished his explanation. "You are not telling me everything. What about our friends?" Kimmon was looking straight at Cop and was giving out a hard breath. This was the most difficult part. He wished he wasn't the one who had to tell Copter, but then again, he was the perfect person for it. Ugh.

"We.....lost Puff. He was protecting us from the acid rain and he was the one destroyed by the acid rain eventually. We couldn't revive him, not without you, Cop. I'm sorry. We are sorry....." Copter was putting up his hand, stopping Kimmon from uttering another word. "It wasn't your fault, babe." And this time, Copter was the one pulling Kimmon, hugging him tight on his neck.

"I owed it to Puff, for saving you and the others. Or else, I didn't know what I will do if I lose you, babe. Thanks for being safe. Let make an appreciation ceremony for Puff later." Kimmon was rubbing Copter's back up and down trying to calm him down.

"We....lost Hanna too, Cop." Hearing that, Copter was fast untied himself from Kimmon's neck and was looking straight to Kimmon. "Wha....How did.....why? No, she must have....She was suppose...."

Kimmon was holding Copter's arms once again, trying to take his mate's attention from his confused and shocked state. "Cop, baby, Hanna was a part of Peraya too, remember?" Copter couldn't contain his grief and sadness and was falling in Kimmon's arms once again, crying silently.