Chapter 16

Ela, Bas, and Itthipat was dragged until they have arrived at the rocky road cliffs that all they could see a wall of rocks in front of them and that they were standing right in front of it, wondering why they were doing that. Each of them had been held by each of the black creatures while Hanna was standing behind them.

Hanna was looking around for some time, making sure no one listening or no one looking, only then she was signal all the black creatures to pushed all of them, Ela, Bas and Itthipat at the rock, making all of them screaming and Hanna had followed them behind while the other black creatures were staying outside, into their hiding guarding the place.

Ela, Itthipat, and Bas was shocking to see what in front of them and was looking back trying to make sure only to see the rock had turned to a wall with no door behind Hanna. Hanna was just walking ahead leaving all the three of them on the ground.

With curiosity filled her mind, Ela was standing up right away while looking around. However, Bas and Itthipat felt weird things happening to themselves, waking up wincing. They felt the warm, yet deliciously paining them that they couldn't tell what is happening to them. They couldn't move since they could felt something else was taking over their body...was it their wolves?

Ela who didn't aware of what happened to Bas and Itthipat has strumbled down once again when there were two people running fastly passing her and head straight to Bas and Itthipat. Ela couldn't have time to react when she could see one of them was taking Bas and pulling him lifting him up to his shoulder just like a rice sack while the other one was pulling Itthipat's hand and they were was running fast, passing her once again, and also passing Hanna who had standing beside the door smiling, watching them heading to the different room in the house and was closing the door tightly right away.

Ela was anxiously trying to chase them but was stopped by Hanna, pulling her hand. "Have you never see wolves meeting their mates? I thought you were a witch." Ela was gaping to that and was closing her mouth using her free hand while the other hand was still been holding by Hanna.

"Help me in the kitchen. The kids will be very hungry and they need the energy to replenish their energy in the mating process. It'll take two days at least." Hanna was dragging dumbfounded Ela to the kitchen.

xxxxxxxxx

While Kimmon was sure Copter was okay after checking on the guy for some time and he could hear the soft snore by the petite guy. But he couldn't tear his eyes off from Copter's face that he would just rub his finger on Copter's face here and there while keep on watching intently on every feature of Copter's face.

After some time, Kimmon felt Kimmy was fidgeting, or maybe excitedly moving in himself making him felt warm? It wasn't that much, but he felt it even it's just a little. However, the feelings were getting warmer and warmer, that he didn't know what actually happened.

Kimmon was licking his lips and the desire inside him was getting higher and higher that he felt suffocated and hard to breathe, that all he wants just to devour the red lips and kissing the h*ll out of this guy, lying unconsciously in front of him. The desire to take on sleeping Copter was high that he had to jump and was crawling on the walls, holding himself in place, evading him from devoured the sleeping Copter.

"Kimmy, what's wrong? Please, I don't want to hurt Copter." While still his hands on the wall, and feet on the floor, pushing hard on the surface just to pin himself down, Kimmon was trying to talk to Kimmy, who seems couldn't control the lust he had on Copter.

While Kimmon was struggling with it, Copter who was still sleeping was started to fidget but he still didn't open his eyes. Sweat was all over Kimmon's body, trying to keep his lust in check, and that he never thought he would have this hard, lusting for someone. He keeps on begging Kimmy, but Kimmy keeps roaring and roaring pushing Kimmon to his limit, but still, he was fighting it.

Even in his condition, he could see Copter's moving got more intent on the bed that he looks painful and Kimmon hate to see that, but at the same time, he was still fighting himself and his wolves, to keep himself in check. He will never do something Copter wouldn't permit of. Though they just met, he knew what he felt for Copter was real, though he never ever thought, even in his dream that he will fall this hard on a guy.

Kimmon was gritting his teeth hard, and he could hear Copter was gritting his teeth too, but still, Copter's eyes were still closed while all his limbs were tense and Kimmon even could see the veins line on his hands and legs. "Kimmy, please, we need....to help..Copt..er"

Kimmon has still persuaded his wolves, but the guy was long gone, drowning in his own lust that Kimmon's nails were already broken a few, trying to keep a hold on the wall behind him. Suddenly he could see Copter was waking up with his eyes still close and that he was in a crawling position on the bed with hands claw on the bedsheet, fighting his own fight that Kimmon couldn't understand anything that happening at all.

Kimmon wasn't sure how long he will able to hold his ground when he felt his energy was getting beaten by the lust that was clouding him, but he was trying his hard and was still watching Copter who was still tense in his crawl position on the bed.

Suddenly he could see, Copter was tilting his head up and he could see slowly he was transformed into a white wolf? Once it was complete, it was getting out a loud growl and howl that even the ground was shaking to it, and all the hanging things were shaking and even they were deep in a house inside rocks and rocks, they still could hear the screaming of all the creatures outside.

And Kimmon? He was stunned and still, it was like everything else had faded away except for the beautiful white wolves in front of him, that was coming to him slowly after the howling and was turning to human form back again, making his step closer to Kimmon. To that, naked Copter was smiling showing his dimples and was pulling Kimmon to the bed right away.

Hanna and Ela, and the other two couples in the other room, was halted for a while because of the loud growl and howl and the shaking came right after it. With smiles on their face, Tae and Tee were pulling their shocking partner back into their activities with the smile on their face. Kitty is back!

End of Chapter 16