Chapter 30

"Getting lost? It's been a while now, right.....Copter?" Peraya was standing right in front of flustered Copter who was trying to sneak into her secret workplace with all her personal royal guards surrounding Copter, stopping all his track he could use to getaway. It was the room where she did all her black magic things. It was a hidden building inside the castle land that she builds after she had the throne for herself, replacing her old place in the middle of the woods that she uses to practice her black magic back then.

All Copter did was glare at the woman with full hatred when two of the guards approach him and holding him on both of his arms, pulling him inside the room following Peraya. Once the door was open, Copter would see Hanna who was looking weak and pale, blood on her whole body cause by the thorns of the rope, and who knows what else the reason that made her situation that worse.

"Hanna, look who we have here, that specifically came to save you." Peraya was laughing hard while Hanna had her eye popped open, seeing Copter get caught and it was all because of her. "Now, you have some company here in the dark of the night and day, Hanna. You should be happy. Aaaahhh, you were so stupid Copter, to be free just to be caught once again by me. What a moron you are."

Peraya was continuing her insult of how stupid the young boy is while Copter had been tight by the rope on both of his arms that making it hanging on both of his sides. While his feet was been tightly by a chain that was connected to the floor. All those while Copter never pulling his hard stare to the woman who nonstop insulting him for his stupidity that leading him to be caught by her once again. It seems like Deja Vu, but it wasn't. Seriously.

"You got a big fish today, Peraya." Another figure that comes out from a corner of the room that was previously shocking Hanna now gave the same effect to Copter. "Oh, come on, I'm not that ugly. Besides I'm even more beautiful than Peraya herself." That figure claims making Peraya cutting her right away. "Hey, don't be so full of yourself. You couldn't even exist if it weren't for me." The other woman just laughing her heart out hearing Peraya.

She then coming closer to Copter and was running her pointing finger's nail on Copter's face. "Hello, Copter. Nice to finally see you. I guess my power would be in full control that now I could taste your blood right now. I can't wait to let you both watch it. And once I did, we both will be combined our power, and no one, even you Copter, could stop us. Ahh, forgive me and my manners, I'm Suraya, Peraya another half, or could I say other self."

The reason both Copter and Hanna were shocked was that they had to witness the perfect creation of herself by Peraya, that they couldn't even differentiate which one is the original Peraya for a moment. Looking closer, Copter and of course Hanna, could differentiate those two with so little things that make them different from each other.

"Suraya, you already told them all our planned...such a bad girl you are. Well, it wasn't like they could tell anyone else, or even if they did, if they survived from here, it will be too late then. I need to prepare you and your special cup before you drink his blood. Watch them for me." Peraya left all of them to disappear in the dark of the other side of the room.

It turns out the soldier preparation was only her covered up for her activity to prepare her other self, so that her activities wouldn't attract any attention from any unwanted castle staff or any creatures. She had to move the dwarf that was farming around the castle land, so she was threatening them to work as soldiers at the border.

She makes Adisak handle all the things regarding the soldier and making sure no one was coming near to her building at all times. Well, that's how Adisak felt like he was the one in charge in the castle and that makes he felt like a king himself, well, without a throne.

And her eldest son, she never meant to make him inherit the throne, for all she could want was for herself. But since he was her only son, she let him learnt, practice, and studying just how to be a king without even giving any interest to it.

It took her years, and a cycle of failures and never-ending trying to make her other self, and when finally she could make a perfect Suraya for herself, just like her before having Copter's blood. When she was about to take more of Copter blood for Suraya, only then she realized the cloud was failing her. Copter was nowhere to be found.

And now, Copter just comes to her, more to her satisfaction. It would take time others will come for him, if there are others, and whatever planned the young guy had, coming here himself was just plain stupid. He was all Peraya needed to finish her plan. She needn't wait anymore second once Suraya had drink the blood of Copter. Peraya was smiling widely, or should we say, smirking evilly at the thought of conquering the world.

"I can't wait to conquer the whole world. Just thinking about it makes me excited."Suraya was jumping around in front of Copter and Hanna. Seeing that, Copter was smirking. "Really? Conquering the world? Who?" Copter was asking making Suraya glaring at him.

"Watch your words, young man. You were in no place mocking us, since I, for sure will kill you right after getting your blood. Oh, don't worry, Peraya was preparing something for us to drink your blood so that its power will remain inside us, even though you had been killed, by us." Suraya was smirking the whole time she was talking while her eyes never left Copter's gaze.

"No, I meant, you two will conquer the world. So who is in command? You, or her? You might as well killed me, I could guess to that point, but really? Will you listened to her, or will she listened to you? There cannot be two-person, right. There should only be one king." Copter was trying to buy time as well as plant a little doubt in the head of this black creatures. She seemed to be more greedy and big-headed than the original Peraya.

Seeing her curious and confused face, Copter was smirking and Hanna had to hold her laugh in. Hanna never thought the fact that Suraya was confused suddenly could make things really funny, even at a time like this.

End of Chapter 30