Chapter 29

"I couldn't reach witch Hanna. I'm afraid things weren't well from the other side." It was Ela, informing Copter about the situation she had to face for now. She had tried various ways of contacting Hanna, the spell they were agreed upon, the bird or even sending back Squ, but then she couldn't reach her and didn't know where she was at right now.

Tae had also asked Squ to stay there, leading all the black creatures to alert and looking for Hanna together. She had missing overnight, even the black creatures including Puff, that they didn't have any idea what had happened to Hanna.

"How about the preparation going?" Copter would ask. "Puff and Squ had made them keep going on with the preparation despite Hanna's disappearance. It's almost 80% ready."

They were currently in the private chamber of King Chantarat's castle with only King Chantarat, Copter, Kimmon, and Ela while the others had tasks to complete.

Copter was thinking for a while. They were supposed to follow the plan he was laid out but things right now don't seem good. He believed witch Hanna, of course. He was afraid of the unknown things the black magic could have done to her and the situation seems urgent since she got caught. The queen wasn't supposed to know her existence, but then she did, eventually.

The only thing he could think was, to push on his original plan. He knew most of it wasn't really ready, but it would do for now.

"King, please call everybody for an ad-hoc meeting right now. We need to change the plan." King Chantarat was nodding and called Krit to inform everyone else to gather in the private chamber once again.

"Cop, will it be fine? Changing the plan?" Kimmon would mind-link with Copter so that no one would hear their conversation. Copter had turned to Kimmon and smile. "Will have to do for now. I have you. You will support me, do you?"

Kimmon would give him his warm smile that he loved the most while nodding his head and had reach for Copter's hand and squeeze it, just like he was trying to give him strength and support. Copter had forgotten how the smile of your loved ones could warm your own heart in a way that it soothes all your worry and doubt right away that it boosts his confidence level higher, though he still had doubts.

But Copter knew for sure, he was the decision-maker here. Even though King Chantarat was older and was more experienced than he was, the guy knew nothing about his world and especially black magic. But in terms of attack strategy, he helped a lot in the field. King Chantarat was learning about battlefield strategy all his life, even though he never need to be in any war until now. So, he makes use of his knowledge to fight this time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm sorry I had to ask you of this, but please understand, the situation had changed and the queen of the otherworld might accelerate her plan and would be attacked us earlier than the plan. Even though I know she was a bold type, I still think we should use this plan."

Copter had to tell all the important people at the round table in the private chamber, after explaining to them his changing plan. Everyone's face had different reactions but Copter knew he sticks to his decision no matter what.

"The human soldiers and the werewolves fighters are ready, except for those who were just learned how to transform, even though we did train them after we caught black witch Warunya and her minions. So, I think, we could go with the plan." It was Krit who first response since he was the one leading the human soldiers and was the one preparing the werewolves fighters all this time.

King Chantarat was already preparing for the worse after he got the news of Copter's parents, which he thought including Copter. So he makes Krit recruit werewolves to train them to face whatever he thought will be coming at them from the other world, which he thinks only werewolves can stand a chance fighting them. So, he already had a group of werewolves' fighters who had been trained to face the unknown war. And he glads he did.

"We didn't have much power on the witch side, since our numbers weren't that many. And to think that the power of the queen was the greatest among all the black witch, we know we wouldn't stand a chance, but still, we will fight. So, we are ready with whatever we have for now." It was Pink who had answered Copter.

"I could help with that." Kimmon turned fast to Copter while holding his arm. "Babe...." And Copter would turn to him and be patted on the hand that was holding his arm, reassuringly that everything's gonna be okay. He was okay. "It's okay, don't worry. Hanna had told me how to use it safely, so you don't have to worry much, okay"

Tee had watched both of them very fondly and with an unreadable expression. Well, actually everybody did watch how the two communicate with each other. If the situation wasn't this bad, each of them could have commented on how sweet both of them to each other.

Copter had turned to everyone once again. "So, we are going with our new plan and everyone had to be ready. We are moving right away the day after tomorrow at dawn."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You okay? You should lie down, you must be tired and .... hurt." Kimmon was coming closer to Copter and was hugging him from behind, making Copter who was enjoying the night view from the palace leaning back on him while putting his hand on Kimmon's hand on his waist. Copter was just letting all the white witch drink a drop of his blood mix with the special liquid that Hanna had told Copter. It was done that way so that the overpower of Copter's blood could be controlled and that it would help the white witch in a way that they wished.

"Hmm, I'm okay. Just want to enjoy the night with you. Things will get ugly later, so I'm not sure when will we have this chance again." Copter was replying Kimmon. It was hard, but that was the truth. "Kim, thank you for coming to me, even though you didn't know anything. I don't think I ever say thank you to you."

Kimmon was taking in deep his mate scent on his neck before he answered Copter. "No, babe, thank you for surviving all this shit. Please, keep stand strong, and remember that I will always be here waiting for you, na. I love you, babe, forever."

Copter then pulling Kimmon's hands making its hold on his waist loosening, and he turned around facing Kimmon, cupping his face, while Kimmon would hold on his waist once again. "You know how I love you so much, Kim. You gave me the reason to be alive once again. You gave me the reason to just smiling and be happy. Please, be safe. I hope we both can surpass all of this and be together once again, and this time, formally as my king, Kim."

Kimmon then leaning closely to Copter, slowly then pulling Copter from his neck, taking the sweet lips in his own, nibbling it before asking permission to go into the warm cavern he never felt enough of, no matter how many times tasting it. They both succumbed to the warm feeling from each other's touch physically and straight to the heart. It was a hot night after all.

End of Chapter 29