Chapter 15

"Boys, you should wait for me! Don't leave....me....." Ela's words had trailed off and her stepped was halted when she saw the two boys ahead of him were stopped. No, they literally look like a mannequin in the shopping mall she always saw, and dumbfounded? Or anxious?

Only then she could saw the creatures that were rounded them......black creatures? She could see a woman, with one eye and thorns? Why thorns? She looks like the leader, but since when black creatures had a gang? All Ela knew was that a black creature has existed for a purpose and that black witches were the ones who controlled them. And usually, they would exist with the same look, even if they were created more than one since they existed for the same purpose. But what's this? Did the black witch had an evolution or upgraded skill that she wouldn't know?

Bas was scared to the core makes him tugged on Itthipat's shirt so hard that his hand turns blue. Itthipat wanted to calm Bas down, but somehow, he felt nervous himself, even though he wasn't showing too much expression on his face. But seeing these freak creatures surrounding them for the same time for sure had taken him off-guard. And that was just less than 30 minutes arriving in this different world, he never knew existed.

But those creatures which still surrounded them two, now three, keep staring on them with different eyes shapes and colors with the scariest face they have ever seen. "I asked again, who are you?" Hanna's voice once again making them both jump but Ela was still calm looking straight at Hanna. Her voice was deep and unfriendly, but once again, a black creature wouldn't ask you a question and they would just carry out their purpose the moment they saw something or someone. So what's this? Aren't they black creatures?

"Bas, did you see anything on her?" Ela was whispering to Bas and to that, Bas had to brave himself to look straight to Hanna. "I don't know. I couldn't tell. She had a mix of it all." Bas then reply, still shaking. Hearing Bas, Ela was expected as much. Bas's ability might have more to it than he thinks, but since he couldn't be exposed to different creatures which are normal, living in the human world, so he didn't know.

Ela then turn to Hanna and was giving her straight lips smile, trying to be nice and calm as much as possible. "We mean no harm. We came from the other side of the world, and we came looking for our friend that we thought had lost here. We just want to bring him back home, nothing more, nothing less."

Hanna's eye was blinked a few times trying to read the honesty from the lips of this stranger woman in front of him. "How did you get in? People don't really get in from this side of the jungle. There supposedly no door around here that could lead to the other side of the world. So how?"

Ela was giving out her guiltily smile. "I have my way and we want you to know that we were desperate enough to do this. Please don't harm us, since we meant no harm to anyone here." Hanna was doing the same thing, trying to gauge the honesty on all her words which the other two boys were nodding their head every time she mentions their friend and how desperate she was.

She was giving the others a signal to capture all these guys and brought them together. They did it right away, even though Ela, Bas, and Itthipat was trying to wiggle their way out of this scary creatures, but they just couldn't. Ela needs time to recover her energy from the previous breaking in, so she doesn't have enough energy for a spell strong enough to fight all these creatures.

"You are coming with us." Hanna was saying that.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"How are they both?" Tae was coming in with the tray of foods inside the room where Copter was treating Kimmon. Tee was shaking his head to that question. "Copter was so weak, he fainted. The wound seems gone, but we couldn't sure if it was done properly since we just get Copter out from that cage, and that Kitty wasn't with him. He never changed isn't he?"

Tae was putting down the tray on the coffee table at the other side of the room. It had two chairs beside it which Tae and Tee were taking their seat, later on, watching the two mates on the bed. "Yeah, it reminds me of that time. The time we swore we would protect him with our life. Right?" Tae was looking with tenderness at the lying unconscious Copter on the bed.

"Why do you think all this happened? Was it really just about the throne? But my mother couldn't stop and she seems doesn't seem satisfied even she was already having the throne. It felt like she was still planning on getting on something else, but I just couldn't think of anything at all. The throne was the highest power she could have, or was there something more?" Tee was the one asking Tae right now.

"I don't have the answer Tee. And truth is, I don't even know how to get the answer. All I know was that all this time I just want to find Copter and saved him from all this. And that right now, he was here with us, I don't know what else we should do anymore. It was frustrating me to the core." Answer Tae while raking his hair. Squ who just stayed on his shoulder was tilted his head on Tae's head trying to calm him down.

"I wish we could find that witch who told us about Copter's mate though." Tae was looking up to Tee, turning to his side watching him intently hearing his statement. "Don't forget Tee, she was the one who poisoned us and almost kill us. I know she was right about Kimmon and how would she knew about it in the first place when that time we were so young, but I still don't like her."

Tee was smiling at it. "I think she did it for the good cause, though, even though it seems like she was killing us. But talking about Copter and his mate, since Kitty wasn't here, Copter and Kimmon couldn't tell whether they were mate or not, right. But did you think a royal male alpha and upper-class male alpha could possibly be mated though?" Tee was asking.

Tae's eyes were rounded to that though. He was forgotten about that facts all this time, trying to locate Copter and the attack and all, but when Tee was mentioning it, only then it came to his mind. Alpha has never had a history mated with male and male, even though male and female alpha could possibly be mated, and even that was a rare case. Usually alpha females would mate with beta and alpha male would mate with omega, be it male or female, since both genders had the ability to produce a child.

"Now that you talk about it...... I'm not sure either. But still, how could Kitty be separated from Copter? Could he survived without Copter?" Tee couldn't answer Tae when they could see Kimmon was moving from his position and was slowly wakes up, with a winced and a few coughs. Tae and Tee were fast coming to Kimmon.

"Are you okay? Did you feel hurt anywhere?" Tae was the one asking while helping Kimmon waking up and change his position to a sitting position on the bed, beside Copter. Seeing unconscious Copter beside him, Kimmon was getting anxious and somehow afraid something was happening to him and was asking right away.

"What happened to Copter? Was he okay?" Kimmon was holding Copter's face right away and checking Copter's body to find any wounds or any hurt that could be inflicted on Copter's body. Tae and Tee were about to stop Kimmon from doing what he was doing when they both felt like their body felt warm and it gets warmer over time?

There was something pulling them that they couldn't help but to just follow that warm feeling brought to them and pulling them away.

End of Chapter 15