Chapter 27

"I had asked the royal physician who had treat your wife at the time, which you were still a prince, but since she was an omega, she couldn't be entitled as a princess, but you did love her so much my king, that you didn't care about all those things.

The physician was intended to give her to drink the medicine, when Miss Raila had approached him and told him that she will make sure your wife drinking it, which she found dead the next day, for an unknown cause.

The day you lost all your children was the day she had persuaded you to take a breather going out of town, that, of course, you will be taking me with you.

Asking my few trusted man in the palace at the time, I get to know that some weird people have escorted the nanny, taking the boys out for a walk, which not someone from the royal guards, and that they were told it was a special guard hired by the queen for the boys.

All we found later only the nanny's dead body and the said guards were nowhere to be found."

King Chantarat had raking his hair so badly, doesn't believe he was this stupid, this blind and this deaf all these years. "Don't stress yourself about it, king. It looked somehow you were under her spell that you couldn't think rational and would be deceived by her every word. That's how the spell works. Witch Ela and Pink, please come help me build the barrier around the king. I don't want Raila and her companion to realize soon that her spell was broken, while I treat the king."

Krit then standing right in front of King Chantarat, waiting for an order. King Chantarat still couldn't really differentiate which was the truth and which was false, since he was still under the spell. But the strongly trust on Copter had wavered his heart so much that he thinks he should trust whatever they were saying right now.

"Took her to the basement, discreetly. Don't let any other soul heard about her being taken." That's the order that Krit was waiting for a long time already. He was smirking with determination. Being a queen doesn't make you immune to any punishment, bitch.

"Take Kimmon and the others to follow the planned that we had laid out. You and Korn will explain everything, while we were in this. We will join you all shortly." That was another ordered from King Chantarat which make Copter turn to his mate, Kimmon. While Ela and Pink were working on the barrier Copter was talking about.

"Babe, please follow Mr. Krit. I'm sorry things escalate this way, and I couldn't explain to you properly about the whole plan. But we will join you shortly. I promise and I love you." Copter was giving a peck to Kimmon. "It's okay babe. I understand and of course, I love you too." Kimmon was answering Copter before rubbing his node to Copter's nose making Copter giggle. While still, Kimmon's arm was holding him, Copter was turning to Tee.

Copter could see the pale face of Tee, hearing the facts that were hidden from him all this time. Copter was giving him a warm smile before walking to him, hugging him tight. "I'm sorry. I don't know how to tell you about it when I heard it from Hanna." Tee was smiling with his teary eyes while shaking his head, loosening the hugs.

"I understand, Cop. You don't have to be sorry. And you have to hurry, we have to go too." Copter then smile and nodding his head. "Don't forget to use your ball while they were explaining to you the plan, okay?" Tee was nodding to it, and turning to follow Krit and the others getting out of the chamber.

Kimmon then gives Copter a kiss on his forehead before heading out. Once everyone was leaving, only then Copter was turning to King Chantarat who was sitting on his seat calmly, waiting for Copter, while Pink and Ela would standing not far from his both side, holding out the barrier that was just complete.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Raila was resting in her chamber when Krit and a few royal guards coming near her after she had given permission to them to come into the room. Without any words, Krit had shoved two bangles on the royal red pillow, presenting it to her as a gift, making Raila frowning. She loves accessories, yes, but bangle wasn't one of them. Her husband should know it.

"The king wished for you to wear this on each of your hand, my queen, and said that he knew you didn't like a bangle, but since you didn't have any of it in your collection, just wear this for today, and then you could just add it in your collection, my queen." Krit was saying that ever so smoothly and makes it was really coming from the king, while the truth was, he makes that all up.

Raila was giving out her sigh. But then the king was right. She likes her collection so much that she didn't mind wearing this just for the sake of adding it to her collection. She then reluctantly took it one by one and put it on each of her hands.

Once putting it on, she was looking up at Krit and the royal guards who were still standing in front of her, not planning to leave any moment. She wanted to lash out on them when suddenly she felt weird with her body. She felt weak, dizzy, and something churning inside her stomach and that she thinks the world around her was spinning that suddenly all she could see was black.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Raila was opening her eyes slowly when she felt weak in her whole body. But somehow she still opened her eyes only to see her husband was sitting on a chair facing her, looking at her intently with his straight face. Something looked wrong with her husband's face reaction, and why didn't he gave her his usual warm and sweet smile?

Raila then opening her eyes fully to look around only to see a different room then her comfortable chamber. Talking about comfortable, only then she realized she was far from comfortable, but then she was felt really hurt in her whole body, especially her hands. When she turned around, only then she could see she was actually been tied by the rope that was hanging to the wall by her hands, making her hands spread widely while she was kneeling on the hard and cold floor. What the heck!!!

"Ho...ney.." She was trying to call her husband who would just be looking at her without saying anything till now. Hearing Raila that was trying to call him with her usual endearing she would call him, King Chantarat felt sick and disgusted. Once healed by Copter, everything was just coming to him like a fast forward scene in a movie and he was taking some time to calm himself down.

He remembers his late wife and how she was dead. He was supposed to investigate it to the core, to find the real cause of her death only to forget about it the next day. He missed her so much and their kids as well. Every effort of looking for his sons was actually canceled by himself the very next day each time, whenever he told his wife his plan to find their kids. He thought they were theirs, that he told her every planned just to calm her down, and so that she would feel a little peace, thinking he would never give up looking for their sons. How wrong he was, and he was thrown up, letting out all the disgust feelings he had inside.

King Chantarat then standing up from his chair, where Krit would be standing beside him all this time, and coming closer to Raila who now face was pale and old, instead of the sophisticated and beauty, she always portrayed.

"I'm not your honey...bitch. You killed my wife, you have thrown out my sons, you were definitely not my honey.... I'll make sure you pay for whatever deeds you've done to me and my family, but you have to suffer for that first... you know you will." Raila was shocked and nervous and afraid. How? Why? She glared at Krit who was standing smirking down to her. She was trying to use her spell, her magic, but all she felt was empty. She was lost and weak, with no spell, and no magic. But how?

King Chantarat was smiling and chuckles looking at her squirming and struggle, trying to use her stupid black magic again. "Aaaa... I didn't make it clear for you before. I didn't plan on doing anything for you or torture you. I just want you to have your own medicine. The black magic you love so much will eat you up from inside. That suffering, you brought it upon yourself. Enjoy it to your heart content."

King Chantarat then was standing up from his squat position and was leaving Raila right away, which she was screaming her heart out asking for forgiveness one second, threatening another second mentioning about her witch's sister that will come for her and for this world's doom which King Chantarat and Krit would just ignore her.

End of Chapter 27