Chapter 22

"Kim, please be safe, until we meet again." Kimmon had heard that voice inside his head again, making his legs stumble when they were landing at the place they should have gathered, forcing Tae had to catch him. "Hey, are you okay?" Tae would ask and Kimmon was just looking straight at Tae, confused.

"Yeah, I am, and I should." Once they were realized where they were landing, what in front of their eyes was shocking them to the core. Bas was gaping, covering his mouth with his hand, while Tae coming closer to him, holding him on his shoulder, in a protective manner, and Itthipat couldn't believe his eyes.

It was their neighborhood. But it was supposed to be their familiar place yet, what in front of them was so foreign to them, and that it shouts danger and worst-case scenario, it could kill you. The cars here and there was thrown upside down, some even still had the fire on them. The house wasn't even a house to live anymore, no doors, broken windows, with no people around. Was it war happening here? Ela was giving out her loud sigh.

"Come, we had to move before somebody spotted us." Ela was taking her step while Tae and Tee had dragged their dumbfounded mate following Ela. But then, Kimmon was stunning, still couldn't move from his trance. He thought he was at different places, yet this place seems familiar, but it wasn't supposed to look like this? What is this? A bad dream? A nightmare?

Tee had to come back to pull him too, and they were slowly making their steps to where they called a safe place for un-rebel wolves.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend. I hope he would be alive, and I'm sure, the human would protect and treat him since he was human like them. I'm Copter, by the way, what's yours?" Copter was still having a conversation with his neighbor.

"I'm Korn. You are not one of the rebels, are you? But you weren't from here either. Your way of speaking quite different." Copter was laughing a little at that. "Nice to know you, Korn. Let's say that I wasn't from here, and how did you know I wasn't one of the rebels? Can you recognize them? Or did they have some specific features on them?"

"Hmmm, I wasn't really sure, but one thing I saw, they had this kind of red eyes on them when they turned to their wolves and that when they turned human, their side of eyes would have something dark, that it got darker and grown in a specific shape, like a tattoo. You don't have that, and in fact, you have the bright eyes I've ever seen. Are you an alpha?" Korn would have said, while Copter took in the information he could get so that he knew what actually happened.

"Yes, I am. Say, Korn, do you think the human the bad guy? You know, shooting your boyfriend, make you confined in here...." Copter was trying to grasp the situation since he literally knows nothing about the wolf's communication with humans in this world.

"Why would I think that way? The reason we comply with all the rules because we knew from the beginning that was the only ways we could live in harmony with the human. I might not know much about wolves despite been a wolf myself, but I was raised and taken care of by a human couple who had saved me from dying alone in a jungle. They died two years ago, and I felt lost. Only then I met with my boyfriend, that I could find my way back to life. But somehow, right now, I was glad that my parents died earlier, not to see this day happened. I couldn't imagine how they will be worried for me if they were still alive right now."

Copter was smiling hearing how much Korn disagrees with everything that had happened right now. It was like a warzone he never wished to see his whole life, but that was the situation portrays when he could get a look outside from the open vehicle that was brought him here. Everything was upside down, and that he couldn't see anyone was walking around, and it wasn't safe just to stand around carelessly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Dad?" Kimmon was calling a guy who he saw from the back, which was standing in a crowd of others in the cramped place they called a safe base for them. Hearing the familiar voice, Warun was turning his head right away. Seeing his dad's face, Kimmon was running fast to him, hugging him right away. "I missed you dad. I'm sorry for going MIA for you and mom, it just happened that way and I couldn't have much time to stay at the time. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Kimmon was the one to break the hug so that he could see clearly his father's face, that was aged so much compare to the last time he remembered. He must be tired taking care of his mother and looking for him at the same time, that it was taking a toll on him. He heard from Bas and Itthipat how struggles they were trying to find their missing son, and it had been weeks before they decided to find him at the other world. He never thought they would have a different time span.

"How's mom?" Kimmon would ask. Warun was giving out a sigh to that. "She was still at the hospital when things happened. But don't worry, it was a safe hospital and the soldiers had guarded it well. We were force out of the hospital since we were wolves, since they couldn't know who would rebel, that's why they didn't want to take any risks, letting any wolves stay."

Bas had also found his mother. His father was human, so he could only see his mother right here and was already introduce Tae to his mother. "This guy was your mate? And he is a beta? Oh my, you are so handsome and so strong. You are indeed a beta." Tae was dumbfounded when he was suddenly pulled into her hug that Bas couldn't help giggled seeing them both.

Both Itthipat's parents were human, so, he was standing behind Kimmon and letting him take his time before he could say hello to his uncle. "Itthipat, thank you for finding Kimmon for me. And who is this sweet man?" Warun would ask once he could see Itthipat was standing behind Kimmon while holding another guy on his waist, holding him closely.

"Nice to see you again, uncle. This is Tee, my mate. Tee, this uncle Warun, Kimmon's father, and my uncle." Tee was about to waii to the old man when suddenly he was pulled inside the old man's embrace. "How sweet, you could find your own mate. I'm really happy for you." Warun then letting go of Tee and was turning to Kimmon once again.

"You didn't found one?" He was trying not to make his question sound harsh, but it was still harsh after all. Kimmon was giving his straight lips smile while taking in a deep breath. "About that, we need to discuss dad. Please gather all the alpha and beta that was in here."

End of Chapter 22