Chapter 12

Hearing the voice, Tae, Tee, and Copter was turning to Kimmon's face who was grinning stunningly with the waterfall behind him. Copter wanted to act irritated at the un-alpha behavior of this boy but then his eyes were rounded and his mouth was force open, shockingly at the changing reaction of Kimmon in front of them right now.

The grinning Kimmon's face, however, slowly lose its shape and was scowling and somehow, the blood drop from his side of the mouth making everyone was gaping to that. Fast reaction to that, the fluffy-sheep creature was fast turning to smoke and was surrounded the area behind Kimmon when Kimmon was falling, kneeling on the ground, which later, Copter, Tae and Tee was fast coming to him, supported him before he falls face on the ground.

Copter couldn't help it, but to drop tears looking at Kimmon who was stabbed with an arrow on his back. "Squ and Hanna, lead us the way out of this place! Do we have some sort of back door out?!" TAe was screaming his heart out, panicked but was ever to hold his leader's tone. The incoming arrow was going back from where it came from once it penetrates the smoke that they could hear some screams of soldiers in front of the waterfall.

Hanna, the one-eyed girl, then was screaming, taking the attention of everybody. "Squ, read my mind link, please lead our wolves outside, we will be behind you!" Hanna then turning to Tae and was mind link Tae. "Leader, leave us behind, I need to find the traitor. There must be one around us black creatures, and please give me permission to kill."

Tae couldn't think too long since the attack was getting harder by the number of soldiers were so many, and just nods to Hanna. She was the oldest among all the black creatures anyway. He just had to trust her for now. Tae and Tee had transformed to their wolves and put Kimmon on Tae and Copter on Tee. Copter had to pull out the arrow on Kimmon's back and do a quick healed process so that Kimmon could hold on for some time before they reach somewhere safe.

They leave all the other black creatures behind and followed Squ who had the destination maps on his head, something sent by Hanna by their unique mind-link. Copter who had looked behind while they were leaving could see some of the elf's soldiers already past the smoke barrier. The fluffy might still not recovered fully from the previous hurt that he couldn't hold out for long.

They were running and running without looking back heading to the place unknown to anyone, even they themselves. Tae and Tee wolves would just follow Squ the whole way. Even Squ couldn't know the place, but to just follow the map given by Hanna all the way, not even a slightest off the route.

The route to the place up till now was normal through the woods, but after some time, when all they could see far ahead was rocky road cliffs, that make it looks like the wall of rock, because of the height difference of the surface, but Squ was heading fast straight to it making Beamie and Forty didn't have the time to break their fast step making them ready for the hit, making a little turned to the side and Copter could just hold on hard while closing his eyes, hitting the rocky wall.

But then, they were actually going through it, getting inside the rocky wall when they were stopped, turning to their side, and Copter then opening his eyes only to see the wall behind them was perfect but they were trapped in it. Were they trapped?

So, they were looking around yet to see a little more different space here, hidden from the outside world. Squ then getting on top of Forty's head and was mind-linked Tae and later Tae would mind-linked Copter and Beamie.

"This is the place Hanna prepared for us. The real place." They were still looking around and was really amazed by the sight in front of them. The setup here was a full structure, a place you could call home. The floor was full cement with an arch path with a little river flow under it, with all the wild dangling trees around all the walls and the poles around.

Tae then asked Forty to walk ahead slowly, thinking about Kimmon on his back, and they should treat him right away. To that, his step got faster and faster heading inside the house right away and was slowly putting Kimmon on the bed in one of the rooms inside the house, the nearest he could get into. Copter was getting down from Beamie who was walking behind Forty closely the whole time.

Beamie and Forty were switched to human form, Tae and Tee right away while Copter taking place on the bed right beside unconscious Kimmon who was lying with the face side on the pillow and the back facing Copter. Copter then was taking his shirt off, making Kimmon half-naked, with his wounded back facing Copter. He took in a deep breath and focus himself before he was closing his eyes and was putting his palm up on the stabbing area on Kimmon's back.

"I'll find something to eat, he will need energy for this and the wound was deep, this will take longer for sure. Come Squ."Tae was whispering to Tee while keep watching every movement of Copter's. Tee was just nodding his head and was standing, watching Copter, worried about the said guy since he wasn't sure if he could be fine keep using his energy without his Kitty.

Meanwhile, there was it, the yellow light coming out from Copter's palm and was surrounding the stab wound focusing on the area around it. Not long after that, his face was sweaty all around and he was scowling, forcing his inner energy on his palm as much as possible.

Tee was coming to Copter slowly and was wiping his sweat with a clean cloth he finds on the clothes shelf near the bed and was staying beside him all the time, while keep watching Copter the whole time. Copter was staying in his position all the time, except for his contorted face that was changing from time to time based on the intensity of that lights coming out from his energy, which he had to hold onto it as hard as he could so he could treat Kimmon's wound properly.

After some time, which quite a long time healing the wound, Copter would take out the last blow of yellow light that was spread the yellow light on Kimmon whole body, and at the same time Copter would open his eyes with a yellow orb on his eyes that later was gone. To that, Copter was falling on Tee beside him, tiredly and unconscious.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"How dare you betrayed us and our leader because of mere promised of that black witch?!" Hanna was giving his deep one-eyed stare that no one had ever seen before to the black creature which had a face like a monkey but a body crab-like that his movement was confusing others, holding by the other two black creatures. He would be useful in a battle somehow, if only he didn't betray, and betrayal means death, black creatures don't deal with betrayal, since the betrayal from the black witch was hurtful enough.

The elf's soldiers retreated when they couldn't win the battle when only a few of them were left behind after they were fighting with the black creatures head-on, unexpectedly. The body of the elf's soldier was all around scattering the area.

"Hanna, forgive me, she promised me a better life with new purpose my whole life that I was tempted, I'm sorry Hanna, please forgive me......." Without even waiting for it to finished, Hanna already had used her knife and was cutting the head of that betrayed creatures right away, without mercy, making the whole body slowly turned to the black dust right away.

Hanna then focused on the group of black creatures right away, who was waiting for the next instruction of what they had to do. Hanna had divided them into several groups based on their original purpose and had them all scattering and snooping around getting the information while at the same time, remind them not to get caught by the black witch.

She then was taking the fluffy-sheep creatures on her hold, who was resting on the ground somewhere around, exhausted, and was heading straight to the place the wolves supposed to be with a few other black creatures who was more useful at the base than snooping around.

They were just halfway when they saw two-person, species unrecognized was walking around, lost in the woods.

"Who are you?" Hanna and all the black creatures were all surrounded them.

End of Chapter 12