Chapter 32

"What's with your face, Suraya?" Peraya who had come out from the dark side of the room with two gold cups in her hands frowning seeing the confused face of Suraya, the ever cocky version of herself. She was glad about her creation, and she looks perfect to her.

"I hate it when people make me confused." Now, it was 'Copter's' turned to be confused seeing the pouty lips of Suraya. Seriously?

"Why are you confused?" Peraya would ask. "He said two people cannot be the king of the world. But we were two people with the same motive, once we achieved on conquering the world, who would be the king? You or me?" Suraya had asked straight to Peraya's face, who was sighing hearing the question.

"You shouldn't listen to him in the first place. He would never be a king, so he wouldn't know. It was possible to have two kings, you and I will conquer the world." Peraya felt annoyed but she had to do this to make his power superior. Once she had done and achieve her target, she knew she had to kill Suraya eventually. And Copter was right, there shouldn't be two kings in a throne. But that's the purpose of making a little bit stupid version of her so that her creation couldn't surpass her.

To that, Suraya was smiling and smirking to 'Copter' once again, mocking him for he was wrong. 'Copter' knew it was ridiculous, but he felt all this situation was funny.

It wasn't that funny anymore when suddenly Peraya had used her sharp nails to draw blood from his arm making him winced and was scream loudly telling the others outside that the situation wasn't good and Peraya was using the gold cup taking in the dropped blood. Hanna was already unconscious when Peraya coming out just now, since she got weak and weaker by the seconds since 'Copter' got here.

At the same time, Copter, Bas and all the witches had found the source of the black magic that charmed the whole nation. It turned out it was holding by a well deep in the woods, covered by the bushes and the black cloud was invisible to the naked eye and was lingering into the air, charmed every creatures. It worked at one time it got released, but it linger around just to make sure the charmed wasn't wear off, ever.

Copter took a little bit time to recover his energy before he seek the help from a few witches that capable of healing to help him with the magic healing processed. Copter had spread his energy to those witches and start the processed of healing. The yellow aura had mixed with white and blue aura of the witches making it stronger than ever and was targeting straight into the well, the roots of the black magic spell.

After some time drawing out the aura straight into it, the black magic inside the well had faded in color little by little until it vomit out the aura making it blown up just like a bomb, spreading the mixed aura of yellow, blue and white that was spread around.

At the same time, every creatures who was doing various activity was stopped and stunned and  startled, and each of them felt like they were just waking up from a bad dream and was confused for a little while before everything had come into their memory like a flashback, of what happening to them and to their king long time ago. But their current memories wasn't erased when they realized all this time they were ruled by the killer of thier king making them felt the anger and regret.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Peraya who had two cups of full of 'Copter's' blood, was mumbling something onto both of the cup making it created some black smoke from it, only then she passed one cup to Suraya and one cup for her. They both drinking the blood with that black smoke and at the same time, Kimmon had arrived and heading straight to 'Copter' who was still tightly bound by the rope from the wall and the floor.

Kimmon had coming over when he heard 'Copter' was screaming and that he knew that was his signal to come. Seeing the two black witches was busy with their things, he proceed on saving the two poor soul that was being the victims inside here. That was his main concerned.