The Power I Hide

"I hope you save THEM before you save ME...."

3rd person pov

Dropping can and snacks can be heard on the train station, as the girl on a black hoodie sat at a bench feeling the speed of the train ran pass her like a cold wind hitting her face. She sighs before opening her Pocky and Can of coke.

Her blue glowing cat like eyes stare at the train tracks silently as she eats her pocky

She wonders if she will meet her again

She wonders if she will meet her again. She stood up and walked to the edge of the waiting area and jumped down. A train was approaching really fast ready to hit her until...

*smack*

"Bitch you really be depressive even in this game y/n????"

"what the actual fuck Seung!"

Ah yes... The crackhead Duo. Kang Seung-Shi and Lee Y/n. They have been friends since diapers. Seung's family and Y/n's parents have been friends for a long time. Seung never liked her parents so does y/n.

As they both went out of the closet to their family but got slapped or kicked on the stomach as the response they get. Seung decided to move out And take y/n with her.

As Seung compose top Korean songs and send it to some famous companies she got rich. But chose to stay quiet and to keep a low profile about her name.

As she spends her money just for their food, water, house, and everything. She paid for their college fees too. Seung as a senior and y/n as a junior. Seung is 20 years old while y/n is 19. Both are gay especially for their favorite idols. Of course they have other friends too.