𝐗𝐈. don't do anything stupid

𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓

"if any of you so much as thinks the word 'parley' i'll have your guts for garters," a pirate snarled, holding his pistol towards them.

jack and bella were in a group of the pirates.

barbossa held the medallion, looking off in the direction of the interceptor. suddenly, it exploded in a firey boom.

"will!" elizabeth cried, struggling away from the pirates holding her. she stormed to barbossa, but he grabbed her wrists.

"welcome back, miss. you took advantage of our hospitality last time. it holds fair now you return the favor," barbossa said to her. he shoved her back to some pirates and they hooted their approval.

"barbossa!" a voice suddenly shouted.

there was will, standing on the rail, soaking wet. he jumped down and grabbed a pistol. "she goes free!"

beside bella, jack's face immediately dimmed. he was clearly not pleased to see will.

"what's in your head, boy?" barbossa asked.

"she goes free!" will repeated. bella knowingly rolled her eyes to jack. this wasn't going to end well.

"you've only got one shot, and we can't die," replied barbossa smugly.

"don't do anything stupid," jack broke in, speaking to will. bella nodded in agreement, pleading with him through her eyes.

"you can't," will looked back at them. "i can."

will put the muzzle under his chin.

bella immediately grimaced.

"like that," jack muttered.

"we should've seen it coming," she responded.

"who are you?" barbossa asked, confused.

"no one. he's no one," jack hurried over to barbossa. "a distant cousin of my aunt's nephew twice removed. lovely singing voice, though. eunuch!"

"my name is will turner," will declared. "my father was bootstrap bill turner. his blood runs in my veins."

barbossa glanced back at jack, who shook his head somberly and walked back to bella's side.

"can't catch a break, can you?" she whispered.

"he's a spitting image of ol' bootstrap bill come back to haunt us," exclaimed a skinny pirate with a wooden eye.

"on my word do as i say, or i'll pull this trigger, and be lost to davy jones' locker," will shouted.

"name your terms, mr. turner," barbossa replied.