𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. finally free

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐒, wrists bound

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐒, wrists bound. an official droned on, recounting a list of jack's crimes.

"jack sparrow... be it known that you have been charged, tried and convicted..."

"captain," bella muttered under her breath. "captain jack sparrow." she stood next to her mother, struggling to stand in a large, heavy dress. it wasn't the dress weighing her down, it was the weapons stashed under it.

"...for your willful commission of crimes against the crown said crimes being numerous in quantity and sinister in nature the most aggrieves of which to be cited herewith... piracy... smuggling..."

she heard elizabeth mutter "this is wrong" a few people over. she couldn't agree more.

"commodore norrington is bound by the law," governor swann replied. "as are we all."

"the law is wrong," bella broke in.

as jack's crimes continued to be read, will appeared. he faced elizabeth.

"elizabeth . . ." he said. "i should've told you every day from the moment i met you. i love you." quickly, he turned around and moved further into the crowd.

bella put a hand on her hip, ready to rip the heavy skirt off.

"i can't breathe!" elizabeth exclaimed, providing the perfect distraction for will to shove to the front of the crowd.

the executioner firmly pulled the handle down, and jack dropped. at the time same, will hurled his sword at the platform beneath jack. he was able to balance.

will hurried up the steps to the gallows. the executioner slashed an axe at him, knocking his sword away. accidentally, jack's rope got cut, and he fell to the ground below the gallows.

with that, bella tore off her dress, revealing a badass outfit underneath. jack stood and slit his binds, locking eyes with bella. he looked at her with a face that said "woah" before he hurried to his feet. she raced toward him and will. jack tossed her one end of the rope, and they tripped some marines.

bella threw him one of the swords at her waist. she had taken his affects from the dauntless when jack was in the brig, so the sword was actually his.

looking down at it, he tilted his head in amazement. "nice touch."

jack and bella went left. marines cut them off. disarming a few of them, the two were joined by will. to the right, more marines appeared, cornering them.

"i thought we might have to endure some ill-conceived manner of escape attempt," norrington's voice droned. he looked to bella and will. "but not from you."

"on our return to port royal i granted you both clemency, and this is how you thank me? by throwing in your lot with him? he is a pirate!" governor swann exclaimed.