Welcome to Karasuno

Y/n: your name

Mu/n: made-up name (M/n is reserved for your Mom's name)

Y/n POV:

Hello! My name is L/n Y/n. I'm not really a special person. Well, at least not off of the court. I'm actually a really good Volleyball player, and guess what? Today is my last tournament in middle school/junior high.

Oh, and there's one thing that I should probably tell you. I don't go by my actual name. Instead, I go by mu/n because I wanted to be on the boys volleyball team instead of the girls. I also feel more confident as a guy than a girl.

I never really got along with girls anyway, and I like boys clothes so I figured why not? I wear a short yellow wig (Yoosung's from Mystic Messenger) to hide my actual hair length (and color if your hair isn't that color), and this special type of bra and undershirt that hides my chest without damaging my body. Which is really cool to me! Anyway, back to my match.

'Looks like I'm up to serve. We need three points in order to tie, and four points in order to win.'

I bounced the ball twice on the court as I thought about where to hit it. I had a serious look on my face while thinking this too.

'I've been hitting fast and in the back so far, so let's changes things up a bit.'

I threw the ball in the air, and did an over handed serve. It had no spin, and it just barely went over the net, giving my team the point.

'Nice. A float serve! Guess my practice for the last few months paid off.'

Though I guess my teammates didn't think the same thing by the looks on their faces...

"The hell are you thinking l/n?! What would you have done if you missed it, huh? Don't do things that won't work noob."

"No no no that's not true my oh so annoying teammate. I always make it, and I am far from being called a noob"

....is what I would say if I could go past the think part of think and then speak. So, I just nodded and served again.

This time they received it, and were sadly able to do a quick. If I was even a second late I would have missed it so good thing that I wasn't.

I passed it to the setter, but they didn't seem happy with the pass so they made it seem like I missed and it fell down.

'The hell man!? Are you still mad about that one time I took your book instead of mine or something?! I said sorry and returned it didn't I?!'

I thought this as I tried to save it, but missed by an inch, and that just so happened to be when the buzzer sounded, and the other team was cheering to add salt to my wounds.

'Dammit...'

"What kind of save was that l/n?"

'Dammit.'

"If you can't get that then why try in the first place. Now look what you did! You made us lose the game!"

'Dammit!'

They kept throwing insults at me, but that wasn't why I was mad.

'I could have gotten it. My last game, and this is how it ends? Why do I have to leave to court while they get to stay? It isn't fair!'

I picked up my bag, and ran outside of the gym. I didn't care what anyone thought while I ran out. All I cared about was practicing for the high school boys volleyball team now.

I always kept a volleyball in my bag, so once I was able to reach a good place to practice I took it out and began to work on my jump serves.

After that I moved onto setting, spiking, and then finally receiving. I couldn't practice blocking due to the sad fact that I didn't have anyone to practice with. That made me feel a little sting in my heart at the thought, but I quickly ignored it.