Free Day at the Beach!

I should probably tell you that this is probably going to be pretty long and that it doesn't follow the plot/story line of Haikyuu!! Anyway, I hope that you enjoy this!

Y/n + Mu/n POV:

I was sleeping in on my very fluffy and comfortable bed when I heard someone knock on the door. Sadly, no one else was home so I decided to wait until they left.

This, this didn't happen, and instead they made me worry that my door bell will be broken.

Because of that worry I got up with my pajamas still on with my glorious bed head and yawned as I walked over to the door. "Who is i-Wah!"

The person, or should I say people at the door was none other than my (Mu/n's) team. 'Shoot! How do they know where I live???' "Um...Is this l/n's house?" Sugawara looked had a small blush on his face when he look down at me, and that's when I remembered that I was wearing my panda onesie to bed last night. "Huh? Oh, yup! I'm l/n y/n. Mu/n's sister. I'm guessing that you guys are his friends? You can come in while I go get him if you want."

I was pretty embarrassed, and Nishinoya and Tanaka weren't helping because of all of their complements so I decided to just run upstairs so that I could think about what to do. 'Alright. We can do this Y/n! Just get into your Mu/n persona and head back downstairs and act like you have no idea what just happened.'

And I did just that. At least I tried to. I was able to get into my 'cosplay', but I felt like I was going to mess up somewhere along the way so I decided to call Kiyoko and have her come over as well. 'Okay. Now I'm ready.'

I walked down to see that Nishinoya and Tanaka were raiding my fridge while Asahi and Daichi tried to stop them.

Tsukishima was looking at our family photos with Yamaguchi, who looked nervous, and then somehow Hinata and Kageyama ended up arguing with each other while Sugawara tried to stop them. "What the-Get away from my fridge! And why are you guys here? Better question, how do you know where I live?"

All of them stopped what they were doing, and then looked at me. I glared at Nishinoya sense he had my breakfast in his mouth while Sugawara walked over to me while sweating a little bit.

"Well, we decided to go to the beach today and wanted to invite you to come with us. Daichi was the one who knew about where you live." 'The beach does sound wonderful, but I'm supposed to be a boy and that's going to be pretty hard in a swimsuit.' "I'd love to, but-"

"Then lets go! If you're worried about a swimsuit Hinata brought an extra one!"

I was in the middle of being dragged out the door by Hinata and Nishinoya when Kiyoko finally arrived. 'Kiyoko! Save me!!' "Kiyoko-san! What are you doing here?" Nishinoya let go of me while Tanaka and him ran up to her.

"L/n called me and asked me to come over." It was at that second, I knew, I f***ed up. "What?! Why would you call Kiyoko-san to come over?!??" I felt multiple glares, and was now being shaken by both of the Kiyoko fan club members. "Y/n was the one who called me, not Mu/n. Sorry for the confusion, but why are you dragging Mu/n outside?"

Daichi explained to Kiyoko what was going on, and so Kiyoko somehow decided to go as well. Which was a huge delight to Tanaka and Nishinoya. Apparently Takeda and Ukai were also joining us and had also brought their cars so that we wouldn't have to walk all of the way. Thankfully, I get to go as y/n thanks to me saying that I needed to stay home and take care of the house and pets while my parents were gone.

Kiyoko and I were at the store next to the beach that sold swimsuits sense neither of us had one with us at the time. Kiyoko would pick out a few swimsuits for me, but they never really looked good on me. I continued to look at the one-pieces when I saw some guys also looking at swimsuits.