Game Time! Lets Go!!

Mu/n + Y/n POV:

It was later in the day, and all three of us (Sugawara, Tanaka, and me) were very much tired and yawing.

"You guys seem pretty tired."

I froze in place for half a second at what Daichi said before coming up with an excuse

"My little brother and sister kept me up almost all night, so I didn't get that much sleep."

'Nice. Looks like he bought it.'

"I guess I studied too hard?" Sugawara was sweating a little bit while holding the back of his neck and looking away.

"Um..mine's from studying too."

'It's actually a good thing that you are horrible liars, but still. We need to work on coming up with good excuses for these kinds of situations.'

"Well, whatever. Let me introduce you to the 1st years that will be starting as of today."

When I looked up I almost fell when I saw them. 'Holy fudge! T-Tall! So tall!!'

"Nice to meet you upperclassmen!"

He was taller than everyone else, and had short blond hair with black glasses. Sugawara, Tanaka, and I were all standing still in shock at what we were seeing.

The other first year was also pretty tall, and had freckles, muddy green hair, and looked like a cinnamon roll.

"Hm? Are you a crossdresser or something? Why are you on the boys team?"

The tone in his voice made my blood boil and clench my fists.

"Oh yeah? Y'know people that talk like that are never interesting at all, so do me a favor and shut your mouth four eyes."

Yamaguchi was trying to lighten the situation, but Tsukishima just glared at me.

'Heh, you think that's going to scare me? Daichi is far worse than you. Also that was the worst comeback of the century for sure. Way to go me.'

"With a reaction like that I guess that you are-"

"Yeah right! I'm not a crossdresser!"

'Yes I am! How do you know that?!'

Sugawara held me back while Tanaka was getting all up in his face (at least to the best that he could with the height difference)

'Hold up. They're the other first years so that means....No way! I don't want to be on his team!!'

"Dammit...No way am I going to play with him. Why can't I be on Hinata and Kageyama's team?" I mumbled it to myself, but Daichi heard it and smiled.

"Take this as your punishment for your little outburst from the first day." I sulked while Daichi just kept smiling.

"Fine, but I'll only consider him as a teammate who's just there until I can find a good side to him."

It was the end of practice, and the other two first years had already left.

'That Tsukishima guy doesn't even seem interested in the game at all. Why the hell is he here if he has that attitude?! At least Kageyama cared for the game and wanted to win. Then there's Yamaguchi who seems to only follow Tsukishima around. *sigh* Aren't we just the most interesting bunch of first years?'

I left early and changed into my casual clothes not long after thinking this.

'The anime store should still be open at this time. I think there's a new figure being sold today too.'