Karasuno vs Nekoma!

Mu/n + Y/n POV:

All of us were currently doing drills and warm ups.

Right now we were in lines of four, and we're running from the net back before high fiving for the next person in line to go.

It seemed like I was one of the few people that was saving up my stamina for the game.

While we continued doing our drills I noticed that the Karasuno Municipal Team had arrived. Well, some of the people from the team that is.

After drills were finished each team huddled up, and each captain gave encouraging words to the team.

"To be blunt, we're a bunch of guys who just met. We're a patchwork, we're rough around the edges, and we're about to play our first game together as a whole team."

'I guess that's true. Never really thought that though.'

"We also don't know anything about our opponents."

My face went blank when I heard this because I was friends with the team. I would have transferred there if I didn't end up becoming inspired by the Little Giant.

"We don't know how this game will end up. We might just be charging at a blank wall."

'This is very encouraging captain Daichi...'

"But..If we do end up smoking into that wall, then we'll just have to climb over it! Let's go!!"

"Yeah!!"

'That was actually pretty good. I actually feel kind of motivated to win now.'

.
.
.
.

'That's right....I'm not going to really be playing that much...'

That definitely soured my mood, and now I was currently sitting on the bench trying to not feel depressed while my teammates played on the court.

Kenma was up to serve, and Asahi ended up receiving it, but it was a little bit short because he slacked off for a month apparently.

Kageyama and Hinata ended up doing their quick attack and the whole Nekoma team looked taken aback by their attack which made me smirk a little bit.

"Woah! That was fast!"

"They can do a quick attack from there?!"

"What on Earth was that?!"

It seems like Takeda and Ukai had also gained their own smirks when hearing this. I couldn't blame then because mine only widened.

"Nice one Hinata and Kageyama!" 'If we can keep surprising them then we should be able to win!'

Tanaka was now up to serve, and when I looked over at the other team I sighed in defeat. 'Looks like we might end up losing. Because it looks like Kenma is in full observing mode, and barely anyone can fool him when he's like this.'

When Tanaka served it it was actually a pretty good serve, which most likely meant that it was a fluke from what I've seen.

The sad part about this is that Fukunaga (number 6) was able to perfectly receive and pass it to Kenma despite Tanaka serving a good one.

Kenma then set it to Yamamoto, and he was able to spike it past Daichi and Hinata.

Thankfully Nishinoya was on the court at the time, and was able to receive it while also doing the perfect pass for Kageyama.