This is...No Way! This is Awesome!!

Y/n + Mu/n POV:

A few seconds after Kageyama and Hinata handed in their forms for the club Kiyoko came in with a box that made me tilt my head in confusion. "What's that? Oh! Could it be?" I was doing a little happy/excited dance at what I was hoping was inside of the box. 'Are they our uniforms?!? Oh, it would be so cool if it is!'

Kiyoko placed the box down and opened it, revealing Karasuno Volleyball jackets that made my eyes sparkle in awe. 'It's even better! I've never worn a custom Volleyball jacket before! So cool!!'

I don't mean to brag, but I was definitely the coolest looking one with the jacket on. Then again, that was no surprise sense I always look fabulous in jackets and hoodies!

Everyone except for Tsukishima had their jackets on. So, Tanaka, Sugawara, and myself successfully 'persuaded' Tsukishima to wear it.

After all of us had ours on, all of the first years (including myself of course) stood in a line with different expressions on our faces.

I was doing a peace sign with one of my hands while the other hand was on my waist with a huge smile on my face. "As the captain of the Karasuno Volleyball team let me be the first to say—Welcome to the team!" Kageyama and Hinata looked at each other before yelling "Thank you!"

I decided to say something as well because why not right? "I promise to not let the team down! I'll work as hard as I can until I succeed! And that's a promise that I will keep!" I had my hand over my heart when I said this and had determination in my eyes.

Kiyoko was putting the box away so I decided to walk over so that I could hopefully help her. "Hey. Mind if I help Kiyoko-san?"

I bent down and closed the box before then picking it up. "So, where to? Or is it going to stay in here?" I stood up with the box, and Kiyoko then led me to where the recycling and garbage bins/cans were.

"Mu/n? Is there a reason why you're pretending to be a boy? You could just go to the girls team."

I froze when she said that, and I even almost dropped the box, but I decided to try and play it cool. Key word: try. "W-What do you mean? *Ahem*, I mean. Why would you ask that when I am a boy Kiyoko-san?"

I flattened the box and put it away while she sighed. "I saw you go into the girls bathroom after practice that day, and when you came out you were definitely a girl." My face went red, but with that information I couldn't come up with an excuse. "T-This is so embarrassing. Okay, I'll tell you the truth, but you can't tell anyone else, okay?"

She nodded her head and looked more interested while I took a deep breath and cleared my voice so that I could speak in my actual voice. "My name's actually l/n y/n, and I really am a girl, but I honestly don't mind being both a girl and boy. Since middle school I've been known as Mu/n though, and have been known as a boy. The reason as to why is a little bit complicated and somewhat embarrassing so I'd rather not say." 

When I looked up to see her face there was a mixture of confusion, a little bit of shock, and interest. I was about to turn back when Kiyoko placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll keep your secret between us. It just strengthens our bonds as friends ri-"

"Mu/n! Guess what?! We got a practice match with Aoba Johsai!"

"Wait...what were you and Kiyoko-san talking about?!??!"

I sweat dropped a little bit at the way Tanaka looked at me, and also that he kept asking me questions, but then I became excited again. 'My first practice match in high school against another school! And it's with Aoba Johsai! One of the top four teams in the prefecture!