Training Camp! Alright!!

Mu/n + Y/n POV:

Ever since that call I've regularly contacted and talked to Kiyoko about what I was planning. Of course it wasn't perfect so there were some details that had to change and other details that had to be added later on, but it eventually became the perfect plan!

A week until the training camp I had told my Mom about the plan that I had come up with with Kiyoko. Apparently she did have a bad day at work the day that she gave me that call. In fact, as soon as I closed the front door behind me when I entered the house she hugged me while apologizing.

She was glad to hear the plan that will allow me to go, and almost immediately agreed to it. The only thing that she requested was to meet Kiyoko in person. Thankfully, that wasn't a problem, and Kiyoko seemed more than okay with it.

After that was all settled I made sure to tell Sugawara and Yamaguchi that I can go to the training camp. They seemed happy that I was able to go which made me feel even better about my plan.

It was now three days till the training camp, and coach Ukai definitely seemed like a good coach. I was really sad when I found out about all of the things that I missed that game. I mean seriously?! I missed someone doing a jump float serve?!? That's what I've been trying to perfect! I missed my shot to ask him to coach me T-T

But thinking on the more positive side I was thankfully able to show off my skills during the practices. I even laughed a few times when I would see Ukai standing in shock from one of my serves. It made me feel so much better when I saw that, and made me want to surprise everyone by learning and showing even more tricks!

It is now officially May 3. The day of the training camp, and also Nekoma's practice match against some other school that I forgot the name of. I remember Kenma telling me about it though. He didn't seem that excited about it though which was kind of sad to me.

I was sitting in class with a ridiculous grin on my face that matched Hinata's, but Hinata was also squirming and wiggling around. It got the attention of our teacher, and I immediately stopped when she looked back at us.

Thankfully, she ignored me and just stared at Hinata "Hinata! You're wiggling right out of your seat. Do you need to pee that bad?" I am feeling so much better about the fact that she didn't call on me. Mainly because the class bursted into a laughing fit while Hinata blushed like crazy from embarrassment.

Don't get me wrong though. I definitely felt bad for Hinata sense he was sort of being laughed at, but when it comes to situations like these it's every person for themselves.

It was now after school, and everyone was gathered in the gym and ready to go. "Our practice game with Nekoma is in four days. After that, the inter-high qualifiers are right around the corner. We're short on time, and this team is filled with holes. If you wanna win, there's only one thing to do. Practice. Practice. Practice. Get that ball back up in the air even if it makes you puke."

"Yes, coach!"

Hinata was the loudest while I shivered when I felt Tanaka, Sugawara, and Kageyama stare at me and Hinata. Probably because both of us have already puked before.

We continued to practice with Ukai's excellent help and guidance. He even pointed out some small details that I could work on, or even something new that he thought that I could pull off. I wasn't able to really try it out though since practice had ended, and everyone was preparing to leave too.

"It looks like a classical haunted house. Nice." Yamaguchi also thought that it looked like a haunted house that was apparently where the training camp was being held, but he was more scared because of that thought while I was excited. Both Hinata and I were the first to run inside and look around. It was surprisingly pretty spacious compared to what it looked like from outside.

Apparently this is Hinata's first training camp so it made sense as to why he's so excited about it. It made me want to make this an even better experience for Hinata for some reason that I can't quite pinpoint.

When I walked back to where everyone else was I saw Sugawara smiling and walking away while Tanaka and Nishinoya remained face-planted in the floor. 'The heck happened while I was exploring?' "Hey Sugawara-san? What'd you say or do to Tanaka and Nishinoya senpai?" Sugawara just let out a small laugh and put a finger to his mouth while winking. "It's a secret~" 'W-What?!?! Why is that making me feel all flustered?! I need to get a hold of myself dang it!'

Time had passed, and I was now in the kitchen helping Takeda and Kiyoko cook for dinner. It was a very pleasant surprise to find out that both of them liked to cook as well. Especially sense I definitely didn't want to end up cooking for this many people by myself with a timer of sorts to get it all done.

Kiyoko came out after me to help serve everyone, and the first thing that happened when she showed herself was Tanaka and Nishinoya running over to her while crying. It was very...interesting. To say the least.

It seemed like Kiyoko wanted my help so I let out a small chuckle and placed the dishes in my hands and arms down in front of everyone and then led (dragged) Tanaka and Nishinoya to their seats again so that Kiyoko wouldn't have to feel any more awkward than she already looked while that had happened.

While everyone was preparing to take a shower I explained that I had a friend that lived near by that I was staying with sense I don't feel comfortable sleeping in a place like this. (lies, but they don't know that so it's fine) I was beyond relieved when they said that that was okay so I went outside to meet up with Kiyoko so that we could walk over to her place.

So, you might be wondering why I had only said a friends place instead of just saying that I was staying with Kiyoko for the week, right? Well, look at it this way. To them I am a boy. So, if a first year male student were to be staying the night for a whole week with a beautiful third year like Kiyoko that would lead to so many questions and problems that I really don't want to think about. Much less actually deal with.

On the way to Kiyoko's house I took off my wig and pulled out my brush so that I could brush my hair and get out the knots that had formed while wearing the wig throughout the whole day. "That's better. The cold air feels really nice, and thank you again for letting me hang out at your place during the training camp Kiyoko. It really means a lot to me."

I gave her a smile while looking at her while Kiyoko smiled in return and just waved it off.  It seemed like she had a small blush on her face too for some reason. "It's fine y/n. That's what friends are for after all." 'F-Friends?!?! Yay! That feels so good to hear!!' My smile widened even more, and so did hers, but not as much as mine. I even started to hum along the way there while holding my bag.

The house was average size and welcoming too. Kiyoko lead me upstairs and opened the door revealing what I think is her room because of the way that it's decorated. It made me blush for some reason when I walked into her room too. "It's not the most comfortable, but you can sleep on the couch. I can go and get a blanket and pillow if you want too."

I was still blushing a little bit as I gave her a small nod while looking around. 'I'm going to spend a whole week at a training camp during the day, and then the whole night with Kiyoko! Why am I such a weak person when it comes to cute girls T-T'

Sorry If this seems a bit short, but I was running out of ideas of what to write. I also want Kenma's proper introduction to be in to next chapter so look forward to that!