We Challenge You! First years VS everyone else!!

Everything you will know about Y/n as of right now:

Age: let's just go with 14 turning 15.

Sexuality: bisexual

Height: 164.5 cm (around 5ft 4in)

Siblings: little brother and little sister (l/b and l/s) (They're twins)

Likes: anime, cosplaying, manga, BL, GL, animals, sweets, drawing, aliens, and Volleyball!

Middle School: m/s

Friends that have been introduced: none (so far)

Relationship status: single as a Pringle (that's sad)

Y/n + Mu/n POV:

It was the end of practice, and all of us were getting ready to pack up the net while I got the balls (that's what she said)

"We challenge you! And if we win, let us in!.......Is something I could totally see those two saying."

I laughed at what Tanaka said, and I thought of them doing that while I went to the storage room to put the Volleyballs away. I could even hear them saying it lol.

As I was walking back I nearly fell at the sudden outburst. "Captain!!"

'What the?!'

I ran over just in time to see that it was Hinata and Jerkyama.

"We challenge you to a game! The two of us verses you!!"

I deadpanned since that was almost exactly what Tanaka said that they would say, Tanaka was laughing, and Sugawara (I found out his full name during practice) was face palming.

"We'll prove that we can play together on the same team!!"

Both Hinata and Kageyama have the same expression on their faces, which made the scene even better to me.

"What'd I tell ya?! Not a single brain cell between 'em!!"

Tanaka was laughing, and both me and Sugawara deadpanned even more because we heard the same thing. "I heard a one, two..."

Daichi didn't seem pleased by it either. "Y'know? I can't say I don't like that type!"

'Same here if I were to be honest with you Tanaka, but they need to work on their timing.'

It was quiet for a good long minute before Daichi started to talk. "And if you lose?"

Hinata 'urked' at that, and then started to sweat while Jerkyama kept his cool.

"I will accept any punishment you deem fit."

I was surprised by the answer Jerkyama gave while Daichi seemed almost pleased by it.

"Perfect. Besides the two of you and l/n we have a few other first years that have decided to join. Let's have you play them 3-on-3. It's a game we hold every year after the new kids join so we can get a feel for how they play."

'So it's probably going to be me, Hinata, and Jerkyama. I wonder who the other three first years are?'

"If it's 3-on-3, who's going to be our third person?"

I stiffened, and held my chest as an invisible arrow went through it. It seems like Sugawara is the only one kind enough to notice. He even gave me a pat on the shoulder with a sympathetic smile on his face.

"Tanaka. On the day of, you play on their team."

My jaw dropped at that, and I was now completely white. 'Did everyone except for Sugawara forget about me?!? What happened to them saying me and the two of them when talking about years?!?!'