Festival Time!

A/n: This doesn't match up with the time line of Haikyuu!!, and I'm too impatient to wait for after Bokuto, Akaashi, and Lev are introduced. So, just know that this happened after that, okay?

I warn you now. This will be a lot longer than the chapters that I usually write. (Over 15,000 words) So, yeah....hopefully it'll be worth reading? Because I've sort of been working really hard on this lol

Mu/n POV:

"Wait just a minute there buckaroo. We're going where?!?"

I was eating lunch with Hinata and Kageyama when Nishinoya and Tanaka showed up and told us-

"The whole club is going to a festival in Tokyo tomorrow!"

Everyone was really excited, and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't also excited for tomorrow because of it.

I was planning on what I was going to wear when the two second years looked like they came up with an idea.

"You should bring Y/n-chan with you!"

Now I was not so excited...

'Dang it.'

"Sorry to burst that thought bubble, but Y/n's going to be hanging out with a friend out of town for a few days starting today so she won't be able to go."

They looked depressed when I said that, and it made me raise an eyebrow while looking up at them from where I was sitting down.

"Why did you guys want her to come anyway?"

Their sulking faces have now faded away into sparkling smiles while they started to look off into the distance.

"Whenever Kiyoko-san and Y/n-chan are together it's like a goddess and an angel are talking and smiling. Kiyoko-san smiles a lot more when she's around too!"

'She does? I thought that was just normal for her.'

"Huh..I see...So, what I'm understanding is that you want to use my sister to see Kiyoko-san smile more, right?"

I had a semi menacing closed eye smile, and I could hear them gulp while Hinata said that he needed to go to the bathroom.

Kageyama quickly followed after him too when he saw that as his chance to leave/escape.

"W-We would never! Y-Y/n-chan is like an angel that's befriended our goddess Kiyoko!! We'd never want to disrespect either of them!"

'Angel, huh? I prefer Satan, or even Lucifer himself, but I guess I'll have to earn those nicknames as Mu/n. Ha! It'll be funny when that happens because then it'd be the angel and devil all-in-one-package that's also a trap! Ha ha ha ha! .....*silence* I really am a trap, aren't I...? Kind of like the ones in the anime that I watch. That's actually pretty cool-'

"Mu/n? You alright?"

Tanaka was waving in front of my face while I lightly blushed since I was caught zoning out in front of them.

"Yeah. I'm all good. Say, how about we take a bunch of photos together at the festival so that I can show them to Y/n when she gets back? It'll make her feel like she's there with us when she looks at them too!"

Both of them agreed, and even gave me a smile and thumbs up for suggesting it.

They were about to walk away when I called out to them while blushing a bit more because of the stupid thing I was about to say.

"When you said that Kiyoko-san was your goddess. D-Does that mean that Kiyoko-san has a fan club? Um..If so, then, c-can I join?"

They looked at each other with a serious expression, and then huddled while turning away from me and whispering to each other.