Aoba Johsai vs Karasuno!

Y/n + Mu/n POV:

It's Monday! The day before our practice match with Aoba Johsai, and I was 1000% ready! I've been practicing non-stop, and my serves and receives are perfect! Same with my spikes, but I doubt that I'll be able to spike with Hinata and Tanaka on the court...Oh well!

Recently I've hung out with Tendou a few times over the weekend. He even helped me practice which I thought was really nice of him.

Now, of course we also did an anime marathon, but that's irrelevant to what's going to happen tomorrow.

Anyway, all of us were in the club room puting on our jackets and pants. Thankfully, I already did that sense I can't exactly change my pants in here. You can probably guess why.

"Hinata! Those're my pants you're wearin'!"

"Put some clothes on you freak!"

And right here would be example A of why I did the right thing when I changed earlier. The example that I am talking about is Tanaka yelling at Hinata while leaning on the railing in his underwear sense Hinata is wearing his pants while girls and other students can see him.

In fact, after what that girl said to Tanaka it looked like Tanaka's self confidence shattered. 'That's so embarrassing! And super sucky!'

It's now Tuesday! The day that we play against Aoba Johsai/Bluecastle. I've been doing a bunch of research on their team, and even watched a bunch of their matches.

I was surprised when I saw Tendou playing against them on Shiratorizawa's team. Especially when I saw just how cool his blocks were! I mean wow!

It was after school, and there was a bus waiting for us so that we could easily make it to Aoba Johsai. "Why?! Why does it have to be a bus?!"

Let me tell you one more thing about me. I have Natsu's motion sickness. I used to be able to handle it when I first got into middle school, but as I got older it only got worse. I can't even go on roller coasters or spin around on tier swings anymore!

I was like a dead person in my seat while looking outside the widow. The person to the right of me, who just so happened to be Kageyama actually looked worried.

Apparently Hinata looked the same. "You alright l/n-"

"Window! I need to open a win-Hurp! Bleeaaarrrgh..."

"AAAAAGH!! No way!! Stop!! Stop the bus! Now!!"

Apparently both of us also threw up. Though Hinata threw up on Tanaka's sweatpants while I threw up on mine. "No moreee. Get me off of this death trap..."

When we arrived at our destination I was on the ground, still suffering from the ride. Kiyoko was nice enough to bag my sweatpants sense I couldn't do it which I'll have to thank her for when I can. At least I had my Volleyball shorts underneath. They were clean too which was even better.

"Th-This is why I walk to school...goodbye." And just like that Hinata was apologizing to Tanaka non-stop while Daichi was trying to wake me up again by shaking me.

The shaking made it even worse though, and Sugawara was too late to warn Daichi because I had already thrown up again. "Why me? Oh God I need water. Does anyone know where the bathroom is?"

Kiyoko and everyone else looked worried. So, in the end Sugawara was letting me use him as a support while he led me to the bathroom. 'Wait..I'm a girl. I can't go in the boys bathroom!!! Shoot! Okay y/n calm down. Hinata has diarrhea so he'll be in a stall so as long as no one else is in there you'll be fine.'

"I'll go get you something to eat and drink. You should rinse out your mouth while I'm gone, okay?" I nodded my head and turned on the faucet. 'I could've walked here. I'd be super late yeah, but at least I'd be in top notch shape.' "Uhggg. Alright! Let's do this! I just need something like some crackers, gatorade, or a banana and I'll be all good."