Entry 42: Uma Thurman

To Whom it May Concern:

Been working hard lately, like Uma Thurman for Quentin Tarantino... you get it? Been working hard trying to Kill Bills... that's volume 1 & 2... That's honest and not Pulp Fiction. Get it? But do you got it? Now reverse everything thing you think you know. Nothing is right, our ideology on life is off. What we perceive is just that perception of space and time, two elements that don't even exist. Constructed in ones mind. Now bulldoze that and pretend you don't know or maybe pretend you understand when you don't. Reverse it one more time, you still don't get it? How can I help? Maybe spell it out? Maybe point you in the direction of truth? What's that? Another figment of our imaginations, no such thing as truth only what people choose to believe. My truth may differ from yours, that doesn't make you a liar just not truthful to me. Now kill the lights, cut the cameras. The show is over. You're ready, apply the knowledge and thrive... Shit you still probably don't get it... shit me either. I just be talking... or typing... whatever you know what I mean and know nothing at the same time. Yeah cause same.

PS: honestly I've never actually seen Kill Bill... I stopped watching after the the fight scene Uma did with Vivica Fox.

PPS: Welcome back to the land of the living, the realm of animated dead souls. Zombies, Ghost, & Ghouls

-Juce