To-do Camping

[Phone vibrating *I DON'T CARE BY JUSTIN BEIBER AND ED SHEREEN PLAYING ON THE DESK]

REEN: hello!

ZOEY: Reen are you still in bed?

REEN: Yes , why?

ZOEY: you do know its like 8:15

REEN : and so?......

ZOEY: and the bus leaves at 8:30 , did you forget about our class three days trip ?

REEN: Shit!,thanks Zoey, i'll be right there. Could you  please stall?.

ZOEY: KK.

                           I jump off my bed, run to the bathroom ,i brush and sponge at the same time,i didn't have time for breakfast.so i grab my boxes and headed straight to the car. ''it was good thing i had packed last week . I was around the corner ,when I texted Zoey *almost there how's the stalling ?* and Zoey texted me back * not good the bus leaving *. 

Even though Zoey had tired her best ,when i got there the bus was already leaving, so i texted zoey * stop the bus am right behind you *and immediately Zoey saved my ass , i got my bags and got into the bus. When i got in Mrs RUTH; our schools guidance counselor and Professor James; our class form teacher,his the one who planned this three days trip . First were going camping ,then the history museum and lastly the aquarium.

PROF J: ah!, Miss Reen you finally decided to join us.

MRS RUTH: we're sorry dear! that you had to chase after us with your car, but you see our camping spot is given out once were a minute late.

PROF J: which we are already a few mins behind schedule , now will you please take your seat and bus driver get this bus going.

                          I sat beside Zoey of course.

ZOEY: your so lucky you made it on time , do you know what i had to do to stall, i had to make Jeff pretend he was having a stroke, but when Prof J waved donuts on his nose, he ruined the whole plan. But am glad your finally here now.

REEN: yh! and now the whole class thinks am a late comer .

ZOEY: well, you do always show up to school after morning assembles .

REEN: yes , was the point of an assemble when our principle still makes our teachers read to us the morning announcement every one hour.

ZOEY: yes, they do read it everyone one hour, but if you had paid attention you would have known that our bus time was changed from 9:00 - 8:30.

REEN: okay !point made.

ZOEY: good! now check out this funny video of Jeff trying to steal Sahz' lunch .

                        After a long ride to our camp site and a few horrible sing-a-long bus songs, from Mrs Ruth and Prof J were finally here.

MRS RUTH: okay! everyone grab your bags and wait here I and Prof J are going to go check us in and get our map to our camping spot ,so stay together.

                               I really don't get why Americans enjoy camping , i mean you'll  think with all their technology , that they would have banned something that wasn't comfortable and easy , i mean they have tech that boils both rice and yam for them ,they even have a tech that peels both fruits and potatoes, you'll think they'll come up with something better then camping, cause in my country have you ever seen anyone camping in the woods ?, we don't go into the woods for reasons you don't wanna know.

SAHZ': Reen, your first camping trip aren't you exited ? 

REEN: yes, why won't  I be excited about sleeping outside , i mean you ever heard of a Nigerian who camped ?.