To-do Science fair

It's been a day since i was discharged from the hospital am currently on my way to school for the science fair , i hope Ken was able to finish it all by himself especially since i risked my life getting those tech stuffs for him.

****************

JUDGE 1: scientist take your positions the fair's about to begin.

REEN: Ken, i can see you finished it on your own.

KEN: Reen!!, i heard what happened please can you forgive me, it wasn't my intention to hurt you, i wasn't thinking when i sent you down town , i was stressed please am sorry.

REEN: is okay,it's not your fault your a brilliant jerk. But it all worked out in the end.

KEN: jerk!, i deserved that but am happy your okay and your here now.

REEN: really! why?

KEN: any girl who risk her life in the name of science is a hero in my eyes and considered a friend of mine.

REEN: [inside voice] for the sake of science , that means Leo didn't tell them what exactly happened, i wonder why?

KEN: anyways am happy you got stuck as my assistant , i wouldn't have asked for a better one.

REEN: really?

KEN: yes , now lets show this judges what were made of.

****************

[LATER THAT DAY]

                        Ken and I won the science fair and he gave me the first place ribbon since this was my first science fair and i hadn't never won one before. Well, he took the trophy i guess that was fair since he did all the work. I can't wait to tell Veek how i almost died because of science, hmmm words i never thought i would say.

TO-DO SCIENCE FAIR =CHECK

PLEASE, VOTE, COMMENT,SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE