To-do Girl's weekend

[IN SCHOOL]

SAHZ: Reen! I hope your through packing, cause my maids already back home.

ZOEY: yipeeeee.............[sarcastically]

REEN: I think were gonna have a problem with that , you see my mum not letting me go unless your parents call her and let her know their aware of our girls weekend at your house.

ZOEY: so, not really a big deal, Sahz' you call up your parents and let them know.

SAHZ': I think there is a problem cause my parent's are in some remote island with no cell service.

REEN: oh! No what are we going to do ?

ZOEY: again! not a big deal, Reen's mum has never met Sahz' parents..........so therefore she doesn't know what they sound like, so Sahz' you can just get your maid to play your mum and call Reen's mum.

SAHZ': great idea Zoe.

ZOEY: I know, so see you guys at Sahz' house in an hour, later.

******************

[AT MY HOUSE]

MUM: Reen! I got a call from Sahz' mum , she said she's okay with it so your free to go.

REEN: already packed and ready to go mum.

MUM: hold on! Before you go can you go over to the Joes and give Mr Joes this file, tell him is the work deal we talked about.

REEN: why me? Remember I was almost killed .

MUM: not to worry , if your not out in 5mins I'll call the police now go.

REEN: okay mum.

********************

[DING-DONG]

REEN: why don't this people ever answer the door. Oh! It's open and why don't they ever lock their doors, do they think they can't be  robber ed or even better killed.

*******************

REEN: Hello! Mr Joes, my mum sent me over to hand you this file, Hello![ I wondered if anyone's home, for a few seconds before I arrived at Mr Joes home study, but what I saw left me speechless ...................Jacky and Jack making out] What the fuck!.

JACKY: [ startled] Reen! What the hell!

JACK: oh men! This is bad.

REEN: you two are having an affair, I mean I knew but I didn't really mean it[ I rush out].

JACK: what the fuck Jacky! [ he chases after me] Reen! Reen! Wait, please wait[ he grabs my hand] Is not what you think

REEN: how? I just saw you two kissing, I don't know much about the American laws, but am pretty sure having an affair with your sibling Is against the commandments and is considered incense, I mean you should know this you're a Christian.

JACK: no! no! I wasn't , now see the things am a user.

REEN: user! What do you mean?

JACK: am....am....am a drug user.

REEN: like marijuana .

JACK: yes, that kind of stuff, and you see my sister is  in insane and a sex addict .

REEN: the insane part I know off, but the other that's new.

JACK: well, it's true . She hides my drugs and forces me to make out with her unless she will throw away my entire stach of drugs.

REEN: okay, why not just hid it somewhere else?

JACK: believe me I've tried , but you see in my school am the captain of my school's baseball team and if they find out am using, they'll throw myself and my baseball scholarship off the team.