To-do Music club.

[AFTER SCHOOL]

ZOEY: hey! Reen we're heading to Hot Wings wanna come?, i  promise no drugs or karioke.

REEN: sorry, i'll love to,but I've music club after school,so i have to go see you later.

ZOEY: sure! later.

*****************************

[Instruments clanging together]

REEN: Phew!, at least this class doesn't involve solo performances. Hey! There's Mee-Chu

, i should say hi ,maybe i should maybe i shouldn't or..................oh !oh ! his seen me ,now i have to say hi . oh his inviting me to seat next to him , i guess i can't say no especially since he saved my ass twice.

MEE-CHU: hey! Reen i didn't know you were into music, i taught it was just a one night thing.

REEN: oh it is , but i do play a recorder.

MEE-CHU: and sing, you sing too.

REEN: no, no, i don't am actually a really horrible singer .

MEE-CHU: horrible singer ! you sang the hell out of that Dua Lipa song.

REEN: yes, but that wasn't me ...well it was me , but not me me........you know what i mean .

MEE-CHU: i know, but you still have a great voice.

REEN: really, thanks so.........

MEE-CHU: yeah!

REEN: no!no!,going off track Mee-Chu.I have stage fright you know that so please let's not do anything that will draw attention to myself, so do you mind not also talking about the Hot Wing night please.

MEE-CHU: I understand.

MUSIC TEACHER: alright class look at your sheet music and a one..............[musical melody playing].

[minutes later]

MUSIC TEACHER: okay, that was a great practice . So as you all know the school's championship game is coming up and we need a few of you to play as the school's band, but will also need someone to sing the national anthem before the big game, so who's our volunteer to sing?

                                       There's a huge silence in the class, until my phone ruins the whole moment by ringing.

REEN: shit! not now! not again..........................

MUSIC TEACHER: aha! you with the phone, you just became our singer. Oh! i know you, your Angel Wings even better.

REEN: no! not again, do all the teacher's in this school know how to use the internet .

MUSIC TEACHER: class dismiss , i'll paste the list of those in the band first thing tomorrow morning so be sure to check it out.

                  ******************^*^********************

REEN: is like i have been cursed or something ,why did that stupid video have to go viral, now every teacher in school thinks am some actual Angel !, i mean i fell of the stage and threw up in someone's hat ,sorry by the way.........Ahhhhg!

MEE-CHU: Reen! calm down it's not really that hard , you just have to sing the anthem.

REEN: in front of everyone in school , plus i don't even know the American national anthem , I mean i only the first stanza of my country's anthem.

MEE-CHU: Reen! calm down , i'll teach you the anthem, it's okay.

REEN: seriously, that will be super great.

MEE-CHU: yh, we can do it at your place or mine , anywhere that's comfortable for you.

REEN: well, we can't  do it at my place, too many crazy people ,yours well i don't want to disturb your family with my horrible singing , plus i don't want anyone finding out that i can't sing the anthem.

MEE-CHU: your probably right.

REEN: I know , will do it at the parks on Sundays.

MEE-CHU: kk, you want a ride home 

REEN: no worries my drivers here.

MEE-CHU: okay! see you later.

REEN: yh! see you and thanks again you really are my knight .

MEE-CHU: no problem anything for an Angel.

PLEASE VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE , IF YOU LIKE MY STORY.