To-do Neighbors .

MUM: Reen! remember when you and your sister get home from school today, your going over to our Neighbors to help them prepare for their bar-barque .

REEN: okay mum see later.

********************************

[IN SCHOOL THEATER]

DASK: Reen! focus , we've been at this for the third time, i mean were still in the first page of the script.

REEN: i know , i told you i have stage fright .

DASK: you do know it's just me and you that's in here right?

REEN: yes , your a professional your never scared of performing and am even more scared of embarrassing myself in front of you then the whole school.

DASK: don't be, am here for you , am your friend more than an acting coach, and Reen everyone's scared of something, you just have to find the courage to keep going.

REEN: really?, what are you scared of?

DASK: believe it or not , am scared before performing .

REEN: your lying ? 

DASK: am scared of going for an audition, am always afraid that i won't be good enough for the part or i won't be as good an actor as my mum.

REEN: so what gives you the courage?

DASK: i always do this warm up exercise that me and my would do when i was little before should would go off to audition for some big role.

REEN: that's really beautiful , i wish i had something to give me courage.

DASK: you do why don't we make our own warm up exercises .

REEN: you mean it?

DASK: yes , come . 

REEN: okay, so how does this work?

DASK: let's see ....why don't we do the one I and mum used to do, it will be like our special thing .

REEN: you'll really share your mum special exercises with me ?

DASK: yes i'll, she's gone and it will be nice to share her momery with someone , other then my dad.

REEN: okay, so how does the exercises go?

DASK: alright , face me[i face him] i'll clap over your head while you duck , then you'll clap over mine while i duck , then we both jump up and down twice and lastly the twirl hug.

REEN: i get the rest but what's the twirl hug?

DASK: i twirl you , you twirl me then we both hug .

REEN: awwn...alright am ready let's do this thing.

[ Dask and I do his warm up exercise and during the hug, i felt safe and warm in his arm, like it was only the two of us in the whole room; in retrospect we actually were , but it made me feel safe and that i could do anything as long as i know the people that care about me are with me].

DASK: how do you feel?

REEN: i feel free, am ready let's do this again.

DASK: okay, let's take page 1 of the script again.

REEN: thank you[ i hug him]

DASK: what's this for ?, the twirl hug is over.

REEN: it's for believing in me, helping me over come my fear and for trusting me with your mum's warm exercises, thank you.

DASK: oh! those, your welcome [ he hugs me back].

**********************

[AFTER REHEARSAL]