To-do final rehearsal

After church service I asked my mum, if i could go over to the park to rehearse with Mee-Chu.

[IN THE PARK]

REEN: ooo say can you see

             by the .....................opps i forgot the next line.

MEE-CHU: Reen we've been over these for weeks now, no pressure but the game's tomorrow and if you don't get it now, your going to be embarrassed in front of the entire school.

REEN: wow!, thanks for the confidence boost....not.

MEE-CHU: am sorry , I just don't want to see the whole school laughing at you tomorrow.

REEN: i know, but am messing up the song because the whole school's going to be staring at me tomorrow.

MEE-CHU: not to mention the huge spot light that's going to be on you.

REEN: wait! huge what?............[ panicking]

MEE-CHU: oh, you didn't know that sorry.

REEN: [ breathing heavily] i can't do this , i can't..............[ sitting on the park bench] i mean i barely know the second stanza of my own country.[ I start crying]

MEE-CHU: oh!, men your crying,[he lifts me up]common Reen don't cry we've been rehearsing for weeks now .

REEN: your not helping [I cry even more] .

MEE-CHU: okay! okay! I've gat an idea , what if you lip sync.

REEN: lip sync!...[stops crying] how?

MEE-CHU: you can pretend to sing while i play the track of the anthem in the background.

REEN: you can do that?

MEE-CHU: yes!, i think so.

REEN: but what if you get caught?

MEE-CHU: me! don't worry , i won't.

REEN: okay, what if i get caught, or something goes wrong?

MEE-CHU: well, you just have to hope that nothing like that ever happens, and if something goes wrong, i'll download the anthem on your phone so you can listen to it on your ear pods and repeat after it, you know like when their teaching pre-school kids nursery rhymes.

REEN: what are you trying to say are you calling me a baby?

MEE-CHU: no! no , nothing like that i was just explaining something to you.

REEN: i know ,i was just teasing you[ i punch his arm]but thank you[ i hug him ].

MEE-CHU: your welcome[ he hugs me back]

REEN: now let's practice my lip sync.

PLEASE LIKE, VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT.