To-do Camping II

Hey everyone let's recap: i got lost , i found help then my friends found me, but am currently falling to my death, now where were we.

REEN: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................................

[POOF]

oh ! my Jesus , am alive , am alive , am alivvvvvvveeeee. Zack ! Zack!  you caught me , you saved me ,oh thank you , thank you so much.

ZACK: your welcome, am just glad your safe .

                      Omg! Zack just caught me, with his strong biceps , i guess being a football captain does pay off.

ZOEY: Reen! your right ,thanks Zack. No thanks to Leo.

LEO: am sorry Reen, here you can have the chips.

REEN: Zack please put me down.

                   Zack gently drops me but ..........................owwww!, my ankle.

ZACK: wait! let me see.

REEN: i think i twisted it on one of the branches when i was falling .

ZACK: yup! it's twisted. so it looks like am gonna carry you all the way .

REEN: okay.

LEO: Reen, don't you want the chips ?

REEN: so you seriously think after daring me to go kill myself ,even though you knew i was scared of heights ,you think i still want your chips, talk more of you, i really don't want anything to do with you . common guys lets go.

LEO: am...................

REEN: Jerk! keep your chips to yourself.

ZACK: not cool dude , not cool.

                              After a few more hikes we finally rejoined the group and just in time for dinner too.

ZACK: you see! i said you'll be back before dinner and i was right.

REEN: thank you so much , i don't know what would have happened, if i didn't find you two in the woods and if you hadn't caught me.

ZACK: no sweat, but there is one thing you can do for me.

REEN: really what?

ZACK: let me check out your foot, you won't be able to do the other activities with a twisted ankle.

REEN: oh k.

                          Zack drops me gently on a log while he kneels right in front of me and grabs my foot , i feel like Cinderella right now .

ZACK: okay , i will bandage it with some woods and my handkerchief ,so it will help straighten it and by tomorrow morning i'll check out .

REEN: wow! thanks ,how did you know how to do this?

ZACK: am team captain, my team mates get hurt all the time and some times i have to help them.

REEN: that must be really cool and sad at the same time.

ZACK: yeah! but you'll get used to it. Alright come, let me take you to your tent.

REEN: okay.

                                  Zack offers me his hand, i grab it, he pulls me up and puts my other hand over his shoulder  and helps me to my tent.

ZACK: were here.

REEN: yeah! thanks again, i really appreciate all your help.

ZACK: hold that thought, i 'll be right back.

REEN: OK,.....................his so nice but his taken.

ZACK: here! i snagged you dinner and just in time, Jeff was about to eat them all.

REEN: classic Jeff, thanks, but you didn't have to do that for me ,i could've asked Zoey or Sahz' to get me dinner.

ZACK: i no, but since after the whole chips thing i figured it was the least i could do.

REEN: least!, trust me you've done plenty, on like the person who caused this.

ZACK: yeah! he wanted to come over, but he knew you won't let him.

REEN: he got that right .

ZACK: here , he said i should give you this {chips}.

REEN: i don't want his chips.

ZACK: even for me?

REEN: fine!  only because your the one who's giving it to me.

ZACK: please can you take it easy on him, his not as bad as you think, even though his a duff sometimes.

REEN: yes! his a huge dick head.

ZACK: okay! goodnight.

REEN: goodnight.

                                       Next day Zoey and Sahz' helped me get dressed , i wasn't able to play the  scavenger hunt but later on, Zack came over and checked my foot and he said i was able to play capture the flag, the game was boys vs girls. The girls almost lost , but when Leo had the flag he faked tripping and gave me a chance to get the flag so the girls won, i don't know why he did that ,i guess he was trying to make up for the chips thing, but it's going to take more than throwing the game on purpose for me to forgive him. Either way camping was over and we were all on the bus heading for the history museum. 

*TO-DO CAMPING*=CHECK:

PLEASE HIT THE STARS , AND SUBSCRIBE,,,THANKS

I GUESS REEN WAS OKAY AFTER ALL. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT LEO'S CHARATER? AND WAS ZACK UPTO SOMETHING WHEN HE SAID HE TAUGHT A THING WAS BTW REEN AND LEO?