To-do National Anthem

[CROWD CHATTING]

Whales! Whales! Whales!

                                      Yes!, Whales is the school official mascot and team name. I on the other hand was under the stadium right where the football team comes matching out into the field, i was scared to my knees hoping nothing would go wrong and that Mee-Chu's plan would work.

               ''HUT! ONE TWO THREE''.

That was the sound of the team matching to the field from under the stadium.

ZACK: hey! Reen

REEN: oh! hi Zack[shivering]

ZACK: are you okay?, you look cold.

REEN: what! why would you say that am fine[ trying to be strong]

ZACK: okay!, i heard your singing the anthem for our game.

REEN: right!....of course I am, why? did you hear anything?

ZACK: no!, i just wanted to wish you luck, that's some bold stuff singing under a huge spotlight in front of the entire school.

REEN: [shivering again] yea....ye..yeah! gu..guts.

ZACK: Reen! are you sure your okay? i could get you a jacket or  something.

REEN: no am fine.[pretending to be cool]

ZACK: okay! I better go join my team, break a leg.

REEN: what! why would you tell someone that[yelling]

ZACK: Reen! chill, it's just an expression it means goodluck.

REEN: oh! oh! okay am sorry i yelled , am not feeling too good .

ZACK: you sure you don't need the jacket!?.

REEN: i think i need it.

ZACK: oh! i forgot mine in the boys locker room, here you can have my jersey jacket[ he puts it on me] .

REEN: thank you! I think i feel less worst.

ZACK: oh! Reen i almost forgot , there's a party at my house after the game, i'll text you the dets'. see you later .

REEN: okay! i can do this just go out there and lip sync.

********************

COACH: ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for Reen as she sings the national anthem.

REEN: that's my cue, i hope Mee-chu ready[ i walk out of the stadium and into the field] okay, i can do this[ i stare around to check if Mee-chu's under the stairs and thank goodness he is, he gives me the thumbs up , that means everything set]so now am just waiting for the so called spot light.

                              BLINK!!

Shit! is that a spot light or the sun?, i mean when they said spot light they weren't kidding.[Mee-chu give me the signal and i start singing].

*******************

[MEANWHILE]

CHEER LEADERS]

TINA[ head cheer leader and Zack's girlfriend]

TINA: ladies whose that girl singing?

TWINS: that's Reen, she  in our class, she's new and Nigerian.

BRITTNEY[Tina's friend]: yeah! she's the one who went viral.....e..eem..Angel Wings.

TINA: oh yeah! i saw that video, but why the hell is she wearing Zack's jersey jacket.