To-do Neighbors bar-barque

[ AT MICHEAL'S SOCCER GAME]

MUM: go honey you can win this, just score a goal.

CHELSEA: Mum! stop yelling at Micheal your distracting him from his game.

DANIEL: i wish i could play but they said 2nd grade kids aren't allowed to play with sixth grader, as if they could ever push me down.

CHELSEA: of course they can't , that's why your here so you won't hurt them with your weight.

REEN: am so bored ,i don't get why have to play with girls and why we have to watch, isn't it you kick a ball in the net game over.

MUM: you better be supportive of your brother's activities or no girl's weekend for you.

REEN: okay Mum , am sorry and am going to go get a drink.

*******^*^***********

REEN: excuse me , can i have a.........Oh! ken what are you doing here?

KEN: my sister goes to this school , see she's the goal keeper for the girls team.

REEN: oh, my brother goes here too, his the team striker and over by the beach is my family ; mum , my sister and my little brother. But why are you  working at the juice stand?

KEN: my sister wanted to impress her friends so she asked me to do this.

REEN: that's lovely your doing this for your sister, i know i would never. but anyways can i still get my drink?

KEN: sure here you go.

MUM: Reen! come back your brother finally scored a goal ,let's go take pictures with him and head home .

REEN: coming mum, hey Ken if your not doing anything later, my Neighbors are having a bar-barque, i love it if you could come. I'll text you the address if you decide to come, bye.

***********************

MR JOES: welcome, neighbors were glad you could make it.

CHELSEA: why? did Mr Joes want some alone time again?[ giggling]

MR JOES: I don't know what your talking about , but come on in the party's behind the house.

MUM: Mr Joes, i would like to discuss something with you can we go somewhere private?

MR JOES: of course , step into my office. you guys head to the backyard.

******************^*^*************

CHELSEA: Mrs Joes my favorite person in the whole world [ she walks toward Mrs Joes] so tell me how did your children take you cheating on their father with a sex toy.[laughing]

MRS JOES: [ grabs Chelsea by her arm and pulls her to a Conner] now, you listen her you brat , do you think that little stunt you pulled earlier was funny , now if you don't shut the yell up your gonna be on the other side of that grill.

CHELSEA: [ frees her hand from Mrs Joes hold] fine.

*********************

REEN: am so bored and the music here is making things worst.

JACKY: hey toadstool, so you decided to show your face here again.

REEN: what are you doing here Jacky? don't you have something better to do, like fucking your brother.

JACKY: what nonsense! you you ...........

REEN: get lost and please can you change the music, the people here might start falling asleep on the grill.