Chapter 8

*smut warning*

-Edge's Point of View-

Jason had made me so frisky that I had to find a way to relieve myself, so once he went to take a shower. I took the opportunity to find my relief, but I guess my incresingly loud moans alarmed Jason because a few minutes later he was out of the shower and in my bed wearing only a towel around his waist.

"Would you like some help with that?" He asked teasingly. It made my face flush because I knew that I had been caught. I let out a slight moan in response not able to say anything else really.

"You're the one who started this by nipping my neck." I whined in protest.

"That's because I like to tease."Jason smirked as he let the towel fall lower on his waist.

"You'd be lucky if I didn't rail you right now." I barked back, as my gears started grinding into hyperdrive again. I was so hard that it hurt not to release right now, just as the teasing words were being spread from person to person.

"Who said that I wouldn't like that?" Jason asked with a trademark smirk.

"I did, because I don't have any lube with me, and it hurts like hell if you don't use some type of lubricant for your first time." I said knowing that is what I heard from Phil when he was talking about not being able to give his virginity to John because of it.

"Well, there are some other alternatives that we could use." Christian said almost beggingly.

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"Well, you could use saliva, and fingers." He said as he bit his lip getting excited about the thoughts that he was having. I could only tell because he was getting as hard as I was.

"Or I could use my tongue against you." I teased as I ran my tongue down his chest tasting the saltiness mixed with water, this earned me a moan as he closed his eyes wanting more. I trailed my tongue against his hipbone causing him to moan louder. I nipped at the sweet skin and sucked leaving a love bite. By now he was a moaning mess using a pillow to contain himself.

"Do you want more?" I asked teasingly as I pulled the towel off of his waist making him shiver slightly.

"Please Adam." He begged while moaning into the pillow still. I trailed my tongue across his dick but licked the inside of his thigh instead making him grasp into the sheets, and moan out. I trailed my tongue along his length and licked the tip, making him moan louder.

"Adam... more." He moaned out louder as I licked the spot between his balls, sucking one into my mouth, and playing with it slightly.  He moaned my name more and dug his nails into the sheets and bucked his hips up.  I took the opportunity to deep throat him, and rock my head back and forth until he was about to cum. Then pulling my lips off.

"Fucking tease, I need release." He whined.

"Not until I rail you." I said placing a ring around him so that he wouldn't be able to until I was ready to let him.

"No fucking fair." He whined as I licked around his entrance plunging my tongue in and out causing moans of pleasure to explode from inside of him. My fingers traced along his hole until I finally pushed one inside thrusting it in and out while his hips moved against me. Then, I added another finger and scissored him earning a loud moan. I kept the process going until I had fpur fingers inside of him, and he was pushing against my hand wanting more still.

"Adam, I'm at my edge." He moaned loudly still grinding against my hand and pushing me deeper inside of him. I knew he still couldn't release so I teasingly pushed on his bundle of nerves earning a scream of pleasure. "Fuck me." He begged as he screamed out.

I pulled my hand out made him suck a little bit on me before I roughly pushed inside of him, earning a slight groan of pain. "You're so big Adam." He whined.

"Tell me when you're ready for me to move." I said sweetly and waited after a few moments if adjusting he was rocking his hips against mine and begging me to go fast and hard. I slammed into his prostate repeatedly earning moans and screams of pleasure as he bit into the pillow. After a few minutes of feeling how tight he was against my thrusts I released inside of him pulling the ring off so that he could release too. He did automatically twitching and squirming as he released all over the sheets and collasped. I pulled out and cuddled him into me.

"I love you Jason." I said coming down from my high.

"I love you too Adam." He said almost breathlessly.