Chapter 11

-Christian's Point of View-

It was now the second morning that I woke up in Adam's arms, and I was going to make the best of the rest of the five days and four nights that I had left with him. I woke him up hyperactively and kissed his cheek as I continued to bounce up and down on the bed and poke his cheek, until he groaned letting me know that he was awake.

"What the hell wound you up?" He asked groggily because he had just woken up. His morning voice was so deep and sexy that it was slightly a turn on but I couldn't let that get inside of my mind.  I continued to go bouncy, bouncy, bouncy as he suddenly grabbed onto the button of my legs making me stop bouncing and fall into his lap with a thud.

"Well, I mean I only have 5 more days and 4 more nights with you left and I don't want to waste a single minute if it. I've missed you Adam." I explained with a slight whine at being held when I didn't want to be held. I wanted to do stuff with him, I wanted to walk all around the city with his hand in mine and scream from the rooftops 'ADAM COPELAND IS MINE! I DON'T HAVE TO SHARE ANYMORE!' and I couldn't do that if I was being held down by the one that I wanted to do all of that with. I wanted to have the whole world know that for this Christmas and all of the Christmases coming up that Adam Copeland now belonged with William Jason Reso.

"You'll have me for the rest of the time that I'm here you just have to relax for a while." Adam explained as he held me tightly then after a few moments of peaceful silence let me go so that he could shower and I could get ready for the day. I wanted today to be just as amazing as yesterday, but I just wanted to spend today being just Adam and Jason, not Adam, Jason, John, Phil,and a bunch of other people and since we also had today off I wanted to show that I could have fun on my day off.

He got out of the shower with jeans and a shirt on and his hair straighted the way he used to have it. It reminded me of the good old days. The ones that were E&C days, the ones when he would be around for more then a week. The days when I would spend most of my year with him unless one of us suffered an injury. For him, it always seemed like the injury was a broken neck from all of the spears that he had delivered in his life time, the injurt that would slowly lead to his downfall. For me, it always seemed to be a concussion and I had to watch the amounts of concussions that I recieved because if I got too many it would eventually lead to my retirement.

He finally was all ready to go do whatever I wanted to, and I loved that he was going to let me control the plans today because that meant that I could just make it a day of fun for just him and I. I planned to first go walk around the mall, and then go to IHop and end our day out on the town with us both eating ice cream at in my opinion the best ice cream place in the world, Cold Stone Creamery. It might be weird for me to want ice cream currently, but I have craved it for a while and might as well when you have company with you and you're willing to pay for it.