Chapter 10

-Edge's Point of View-

After I joked with Phil and John some more about Jason our waitress showed back up and placed our plates down in front of us and walked back to the kitchen with a slight "hmph." You could tell she was aggravated but I hated girls who just thought they could get anyone they wanted whenever they wanted. Plus, I'm pretty sure that I'm Jasonsexual so why would I want her anyways?  Jason has had his head nuzzled permently in my neck since I said something about him getting laid last night and when he pulled his face out to eat it was obvious why he was hiding his face, it was firetruck red, and his eyes looked embarrassed. Poor baby.

"I didn't mean to upset you." I whispered against the backside of his neck before kissing it slightly, I didn't want him to be mad at me because I hated upsetting him.

"You didn't upset me, I'm just slightly embarrassed that you told him that we fucked." He admitted speaking just  as softly as I had.

"Okay, pwomise?" I asked childishly against the bare skin of his neck.

"Promise." He said back with a smile that lit up his face before he started eating his BarBQue Sandwich and I started eating my steak although there was silence as all four of us sat there eating, it was a comfortable silence and not one that was really awkward. It was consoling and not weird. We all finished eating and made plans to meet each other by the pool later that night. Jason and I bith had another cup of pop before we headed back to our hotel room, walking hand and hand like a real couple. John and Phil made a cute couple too, they both had attitudes that complimented each other's, and they both had a mouth to match that attitude. It was like they were both still living in the attitude area but they were pleased with it.

Once Jason and I got back to our room I looked through my suitcase until I found my black tight swimming shorts and pulled them on. It was going to be freezing but since all if us were nutcases we were going to keep ourselves warm, plus this hotel had a hot tub which would keep us all warm if body heat wasn't enough. Jason put on a pair of tight green shorts and I smacked his ass hard enough to earn myself a moan which I chuckled at. We both walked to the pool and had a fun time having chicken fights with Phil and John and hanging out for a while. When we finally got back to our hotel room it was 8 so, Jason put on some coffee and grabbed a cup before cuddling up next to me and yawning tiredly.

"I think it's time for my cute little Jason to go to bed." I teased.

"Only of you come with me, I want to spend every moment of the next five days with you." He said with a slight pout. New Year's Eve is when I was susposed to leave but I think that I'm going to convince Vince to keep me around a while longer. I was also going to give Jason his present in New Year's Eve, so the next five days were going to be exciting. We both climbed into the bed we slept in yesterday, cuddled for a while and then fell asleep.