Chapter 9

-Christian's Point of View-

I can't believe that I just lost my virginity to my dream man. He has been the one that I wanted to lose it too, but I never dreamed in a million years that I actually would. It felt good though, and now just laying here with Adam is amazing. The sex had worn me out though and I felt even more tired then I did when I woke up this morning. My neck and back were in pain though so I whined a little bit when I stretch out. Adam looked at me concerned.

"What's wrong?" He asked sweetly, as he craddled me.

"My back and neck hurt." I said with a slight whine.

"Want me to crack them out for you and then message them?" He asked sweetly, as I nodded my head in response. They were in too much pain to resist the offer plus I craved any touch that Adam would give me. He gave me a tight bear hug that caused my back to pop and then tilted my head quickly so that my neck would crack. We both slid on our boxers and then he straddled my waist as he massaged my neck rubbing it so sweetly that all of the pain slowly started lifting and I was feeling so much better. He rubbed circles in my back making it feel so much better. I slowly started drifting to sleep as he continued to rub. He stopped after about 20 minutes of soothing relaxation. It felt so good to have my back finally relax and my neck feel so much better.

"So, do you want to go get some coffee and food?" He asked  as I slowly started opening my eyes. Hearing my stomach growl, I finally got up and got dresded into a pair of black jeans and a Killswitch shirt. Edge pulled on black jeans and a Rated R shirt, we walked out of the hotel room hand in hand, with my head resting on his shoulder occasionally. We walked into the hotel's restaurant and took a seat with John and Phil.

"What will you have to eat today?" The waitress asked bending over the table so that her fake tits were in Adam's face. I was getting slightly jealous, and my hand rested softly on Adam's lap letting him know that he was mine and I was not willing to share him with anybody.

"Yeah babe what would you like to eat?" Adam said looking at me with a wink in the eye that the waitress couldn't see. I chuckled slightly as the waitress stopped leaning over the table taking her boobs with her. Adam smiled slightly as she looked mad that she couldn't have him.

"I'll have a coke and a BarBQue Cheeseburger, please." I said still being polite with her even though she was hitting on my man.

"And I'll have a Mountain Dew with a Serlion Steak." Adam added with a smile as he put his arms around my shoulder blades

"So, you guys finally got together." John commented once the waitress was out of sight.

"Did everybody know that we liked each other besides us?" I asked curiously, causing John to smile.

"Well, I know that Phil and I knew, and it was pretty obvious with the sexual tension between you two. You could cut that tension with a knife." John commented making me laugh.

"Well, we finally solved that tension a few hours ago." Adam said causing me to flush in embarrassment, did he really have to say that? John and Phil gave him a few high fives as I nuzzled my head into his chest pulling him closer to me.