Chapter 14

-Edge's Point of View-

The last two days have been fun with the ice cream, the mall, and IHop and I really wasn't willing to go home and not be able to see Jason again until he comes and tours in my hometown, so I made Phil distract him as I went to go talk to Vince tonight at Smackdown. I walked into his office with my head held high.

"Vince, can I stay here and mentor Christian more then just this week? I could be his manager or just stay backstage. Okay, the truth is that I don't want to leave him so soon and I only have tonight plus two more days left, and I really just don't want to leave him so can I please take a permenant spot here, please." I basically begged. I wasn't ready to just let go of Jason again. I couldn't leave him again, not after what happened. I couldn't put him through another heartache and the expression that was across my face must have conveyed that because I could see Vince cracking.

"Okay, Adam. As long as you aren't wrestling I don't see anything wrong with it. Plus, all of the boys in the back of the locker room plus your fans have missed you.  So much so that my ratings have dropped. So, we're glad to have you back on the team even though you aren't wrestling." Vince said with a smile as he gave me a handshake that led into a hug.

I walked back to Phil locker room with a huge smile on my face so glad that Vince had said that I could stay for as long as I wanted which meant that I wouldn't have to leave Jason as soon as I thought that I would have to and I was so glad about that.  It made me so happy that I felt as though I could fly.

I wrapped Jason in my arms swung him around slightly and gave him a slight kiss. "I love you!!" I exclaimed in a joyous tone. I was so happy to know that I wouldn't have to leave him soon. I could spend as long as I wanted in his arms and it was amazing. I wasn't ever going to let him go again. He was beautiful and perfect to me.

"What's with the excitement?"Jason asked curiously as his eyebrows furrowed and his lips pursed off to the side making his face look so cute.

"It's for you to find out on New Year's after I give you all of Christmas gifts." I said to keep the surprise element there. I wasn't going to ruin a perfectly good surprise because I couldn't keep my mouth shut. He wasn't going to find out something that I didn't want him to know just yet, so all three of us just sat there watching Smackdown until the night ended and we all fell asleep on the tour bus that Phil owned because we were all too tired to drive back to the hotel and walk up to our rooms that we would have to check out of tomorrow in order to make it to New York City to watch the ball drop. That's where I would get my New Years kiss from Christian after I told him that I was going to be staying with him for as long as he wants me too.