Get To Know Me

Brooklyn,NY 
Brielle Anyea (in mm)

I was in my room doing my usual routine. Laying down on FaceTime with my brother, James. He didn't live here in New York so face time was the only thing we had basically. He currently lived in Toronto with his girlfriend of 4 years. They were cute together, even though I didn't like her at first. Don't ask me why, she just didn't seem right to me but after a few links? We became cool. I heard the door open and close downstairs. My momma is home. Oh yeah, I'm 19 and currently working at Walmart. Trying to save up enough to get my own apartment. I've been working there for about 3 years now, I still don't understand how and why I'm not a manager yet. Oh well though, it is what it is.

"Brie!! Come here I gotta tell you something hun" My mom yelled from the bottom of the staircase.

"Coming right now-" I yelled back and turned my attention back to my phone. "Go ahead, you know now mom gets when we take too long" James said as we both laughed. It's true though, my moms don't be playing with us.

"Facts, I'm gonna call you back later bro. Love you" I said

"Love you to kiddo. Tell mom ima call her later, I gotta finish up some paperwork at the office" He explained and I nodded my head. With that I hung up and made my way down the stairs to my mother. When I got down there, she had a beaming smile on her face.

"Okay am I missing something here? You seem extremely happy this morning" I said as I went into the fridge to gather fruit for our morning smoothie.

"You're right. My assistant arranged this event, that you may or may not be accompanying me on" She said but sped up the last part. I chuckled because mom always invited me to her fashion shows. Yeah, my mother is a fashion designer for plus size woman. Hence why I'm always somehow someway modeling her clothes. Specifically her swim suits, according to everyone I know they say my confidence is through the roof. Not necessarily conceited but more so my aura is confident. There's a major difference.

"When is it? And where is it?" I asked while blending up my smoothie and taking two cups out.

"Next weekend and Los Angeles" My mother answered and my eyes got big. This must be big because this is the furthest we've ever traveled for a show. "Oh I forgot to say. There are going to be celebrities there. Along the lines of Tyra Banks, Eva Marcel"she added.

I smiled as I poured our cups. "Ooouu okay momma love. I'm so proud of you and you want me to model I'm assuming?" I asked.

"Yes Brielle" She said in a duh tone, making us both bust out in laughter.

Los Angeles,California
Breezy

"Daddy aren't you happy? You get to relax and go to a fashion show" Royalty said as we ate our pizza together at the table

"I always go and support. But daddy is tired. Think ima rest all this week" I said and she shrugged. Making me laugh. My phone buzzed, it was messages from my babymother, and another one from my manager. I scrolled down to listen to his message first. I listened to the VM and he told me to call him when I can. I made a mental note then read the dreadful message that was titled "Babymomma". I legit don't call this bitch by her name. I don't even like calling females a bitch but her? She deserved it. She abandoned me and Royalty the minute she turned 3. She pops in here and there but I made sure I got full custody of my baby Ro Ro. She deserves better and that's what I gave her. I called her, just to see what the hell she had to say. She answered on the third ring.

"I'm surprised you answered, shit" I said with a attitude. She sucked her teeth

"Listen Chris, I didn't call to argue or fight. I'm coming to get Royalty this weekend" She spoke and I laughed uncontrollably, gaining the attention of Ro. I covered my mouth and she did it back to me. I love her to death, she's really my twin.

"You got the game fucked up Azalia. I'm not even doing this with you. Bitches don't come around for damn near 2 years, not counting the times that you pop up whenever the hell you want. Look, I gotta make breakfast for my daughter so Ima hit you back" I said before pulling the phone away from my ear.

"Wait Chris I-" I heard her start to say but I hit her with the dial tone. My manager called right after I hung up. I answered

"Talk to me, what's on the schedule for this week?" I asked as I went into the kitchen to start taking out the ingredients I needed.

"Next weekend, there is going to be a huge fashion show Bud. Need you to make an appearance, network a little bit. Its's a chill week, I ain't book no shows for you until like a month or two from now. Gotta keep ya'll safe feel me" Monty, my manager explained to me. I nodded as if he could see me through the phone.

"You definitely right about that. Man it better be worth it. I'm tired of those uppity ass people who got their heads so stuck up their-" I began to rant until he stopped with a chuckle added.

"Niqqa relax. Trust me I understand, not the best way to spend your weekend but who knows. Maybe you'll like this one. It's self-made designer so we gonna be seeing some originals" He added and I shrugged giving in.

"Aight, next week what time?" I asked while cracking the eggs in the bowl.

"Hmmm, well for you? 8pm" He answered. "Alright I got you, you coming over for breakfast? Bring your son so Ro won't be bored" I said

"Alright Ima wake him up. See you soon B"

"You already".

Heyy guys. So this is the other story I'm working on. I'm excited to see where this one goes because you guys WARMED MY HEART with getting m other book to over 1K. I thank ya'll, STILL for that, but LMK what ya'll think and make sure ya'll vote <3 xoxo